Rejected Permanent express entry

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
I am just wondering how you could missed this part which is the most important part. What is the meaning of all ? If You have mentioned at least 4-5 job duties matching to the NOC ,they wont refused your application. Good luck for new application !!
OK i did check my letter of employment, i haven't listed all the job duties that are listed under the NOC 6322.....my employer has given me a renewed letter of employment what has all the duties listed, WOULD i be able to get a re assessment???
Yes true.. its not mandatory to write all the job duties or word to word same. Your duties mentioned previously should actually resemble the Main duties asked under NOC 6322 which should prove that you were doing the right job. I checked there are some exemptions that cooks are not under that category. So may be your duties was matching with cooks.. am just giving you example... its really important at the first point for right job letter.

Now how would you think as an officer when you will provide new letter with different duties??? I would think that you are just trying to make them fool and get pr at any cost even if you have to make alterations in your letter. Its same like making alterations in you Paystubs which is not possible or legal.

Raise the CSE.. explain the reason that you are doing the same duties. Explain everything you can to prove that you work under 6322.. then you can attach the recent job letter as a proof.. I don't know what else you can do now..

And parallel apply for federal paper pr using pnp. it takes 12-13 months now a days..

aj_mishra

Oct 30, 2017
I am just wondering how you could missed this part which is the most important part. What is the meaning of all ? If You have mentioned at least 4-5 job duties matching to the NOC ,they wont refused your application. Good luck for new application !!
i did have 5 matching duties out of the 9 mention in the noc code listing, in really confused because i thought all of listed duties were supposed to match

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
i did have 5 matching duties out of the 9 mention in the noc code listing, in really confused because i thought all of listed duties were supposed to match

Then it should be fine.. their listings are just to give an idea.. raise CSE immediately and get your answers more specifically . and explain that you are doing the required duties then why your application has been rejected

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Are you in Canada?

aj_mishra

Oct 30, 2017
Yes true.. its not mandatory to write all the job duties or word to word same. Your duties mentioned previously should actually resemble the Main duties asked under NOC 6322 which should prove that you were doing the right job. I checked there are some exemptions that cooks are not under that category. So may be your duties was matching with cooks.. am just giving you example... its really important at the first point for right job letter.

Now how would you think as an officer when you will provide new letter with different duties??? I would think that you are just trying to make them fool and get pr at any cost even if you have to make alterations in your letter. Its same like making alterations in you Paystubs which is not possible or legal.

Raise the CSE.. explain the reason that you are doing the same duties. Explain everything you can to prove that you work under 6322.. then you can attach the recent job letter as a proof.. I don't know what else you can do now..

And parallel apply for federal paper pr using pnp. it takes 12-13 months now a days..
yes im in Canada