+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected for student visa. What should i change to re apply

Gokul.ullas

Nov 22, 2018
Hi! I got the unexpected news that my student visa was rejected. The reasons are given below

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• You have not provided a valid Letter of Acceptance from the designated learning
institution in Canada at which you wish to study.

For the purpose of visit is it only my intention to come back to India that should be shown?

I have no idea what to do about the second reason. I uploaded my acceptance letter from the University of Toronto. What could be the problem?

Please help!

nitin_0018

Jan 22, 2018
Hi! I got the unexpected news that my student visa was rejected. The reasons are given below

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• You have not provided a valid Letter of Acceptance from the designated learning
institution in Canada at which you wish to study.

For the purpose of visit is it only my intention to come back to India that should be shown?

I have no idea what to do about the second reason. I uploaded my acceptance letter from the University of Toronto. What could be the problem?

Please help!
Did you applied to any University/college and got acceptance letter? The reason is straight forward - You have not provided valid acceptance letter

Gokul.ullas

Nov 22, 2018
Did you applied to any University/college and got acceptance letter? The reason is straight forward - You have not provided valid acceptance letter
Yes i have. I got accepted into the best university in Canada, University of Toronto. I attached the acceptance letter as well. I have no idea how it could be rejected.