+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected Cases from Pakistan

priyapandya

Jul 30, 2010
Hi Dear;
" EID MUBARAK". I am Indian but been to Pakistan in one of the business delegation. Most of the cases for Canada visa from Pakistan is really good, BUT the problem is it is either submitted in hurry or misguided most of the time. Also Canada based consultants and Lawyers does not have practical knowledge about Pakistan, hence many time fails to justify either experience or education as required.

My suggestion is to forward question or free call/ advise from competant lawyer like David. I work with Ontario Ministry, nothing to do with Imigration Canada, but have legal background of Immigration matters. I will definately help or guide free of cost. Send me latest Resume at cicanada2 @ gmail.com or get advised by Cohen.
"Dont Be Sure...Be Double Sure"

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi Priya, ya that's right, most of the cases gets rejected due to lack of information or total reliance on consultants. If people read CIC's instructions in detail or read info on these great forums than refusal percentage would be lot less. I appreciate your offer of free legal advise.

aryarathor

Sep 9, 2010
Hi priya,

as you have asked my number i have tried to send you personal mesage but as your inbox is full i cant send it to you so please empty your inbox so i can forward my number to you.

thanks
Arya

aryarathor

Sep 9, 2010
Hi priya,

as you have asked my number i have tried to send you personal mesage but as your inbox is full i cant send it to you so please empty your inbox so i can forward my number to you.

thanks
Arya

aryarathor

Sep 9, 2010
priyapandya said:
Hi Dear;
" EID MUBARAK". I am Indian but been to Pakistan in one of the business delegation. Most of the cases for Canada visa from Pakistan is really good, BUT the problem is it is either submitted in hurry or misguided most of the time. Also Canada based consultants and Lawyers does not have practical knowledge about Pakistan, hence many time fails to justify either experience or education as required.

My suggestion is to forward question or free call/ advise from competant lawyer like David. I work with Ontario Ministry, nothing to do with Imigration Canada, but have legal background of Immigration matters. I will definately help or guide free of cost. Send me latest Resume at cicanada2 @ gmail.com or get advised by Cohen.
or if you can send me your email, my email id is aryarathor@yahoo.com