+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected after elegibility passed on call with IRCC

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
Don't call IRCC and waste your time in asking eligibility it's completely waste of money for international call and waiting for 40minutes , just wait for decision by VO which is final .

I got PPR but still my eligibility is in progress . It doesn't depend on that it's just update, only PPR confirms

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Don't call IRCC and waste your time in asking eligibility it's completely waste of money for international call and waiting for 40minutes , just wait for decision by VO which is final .

I got PPR but still my eligibility is in progress . It doesn't depend on that it's just update, only PPR confirms
I guess you miss-interpreted the meaning of eligibility. Passport is one of the condition for eligibility. Once the passport is stamped, it will convert to pass. Not to worry, whoever gets PPR will have their eligibility as "in progress"

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
I guess you miss-interpreted the meaning of eligibility. Passport is one of the condition for eligibility. Once the passport is stamped, it will convert to pass. Not to worry, whoever gets PPR will have their eligibility as "in progress"
Don't take me wrong , I seriously cannot understand , passport one of the condition? Stamped convert to pass?