+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected after elegibility passed on call with IRCC

addy_aj95

Jan 19, 2021
Just elegibility or everything?? Because in webinar visa officer said that it's just minimum criteria

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just elegibility or everything?? Because in webinar visa officer said that it's just minimum criteria
IRCC call agents usually don't give all information, they told me that my eligibility passed and my medical was already passed. I didn't ask about criminality and security checks. But of course that should pass too.

I also have ordered gcms notes and should get it in the next 2 weeks.

addy_aj95

Jan 19, 2021
Okay. You'll get your PPR before your GCMS notes.
Do you happen to know anyone who got PPR or rejected after knowing their elegibility?

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay. You'll get your PPR before your GCMS notes.
Do you happen to know anyone who got PPR or rejected after knowing their elegibility?
Dear I know a lot of people whose eligibility passed and later they got their ppr. Recently, one of my friends' eligibility was also passed and his decision was also pending. He ordered gcms and there was a pending outgoing passport request. Officially he received his decision after sending an email/webform to the visa office about his pending passport request.

Did you order the gcms notes after your eligibility passed? Also what's your application date?

addy_aj95

Jan 19, 2021
Dear I know a lot of people whose eligibility passed and later they got their ppr. Recently, one of my friends' eligibility was also passed and his decision was also pending. He ordered gcms and there was a pending outgoing passport request. Officially he received his decision after sending an email/webform to the visa office about his pending passport request.

Did you order the gcms notes after your eligibility passed? Also what's your application date?
Thanks brother for the clarification. I was still doubtful about my decision however every sign seems to be going on positive side. Then you came to rescue. I hope we both get our PPR within this week

Reactions: EAK

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thanks brother for the clarification. I was still doubtful about my decision however every sign seems to be going on positive side. Then you came to rescue. I hope we both get our PPR within this week
You're welcome. Just keep praying we both get the PPR ASAP. In case you get it earlier do mention here. My application is in Abu Dhabi embassy and it is closed this entire week due to public holidays.