+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rejected 3 times, please help

dabdouba

Aug 28, 2012
my best friend and I, we used to live and work for the same company in Europe, we started dating last Jan, on February and after His parents came to visit , they advise me to go to canada, to see where he grew up and stuff. I applied for a visit visa, As there were no embassy in Malta where we used to live, I sent the package to Roma- Italy. After 7 weeks of waiting, I was rejected. they said I did not have enough money to sponsor my stay, that was my mistake, because I applied for multiple entries.

Then My boyfriend went back to Canada, and he settled there. I applied again on May to attend the wedding of his sister, and his parents wrote an invitation signed at lawyer, they sent a copy of their passport, they pay slips, and mom put 25.000Euros on my bank account, I asked for a holiday from my job, and I applied for 10 days 1 entry visa, After 8 weeks of waiting Rome embassy sent me a refusal via mail, this second time they sent an envelope, with no name, no file number, no date, they said I did not have enough money so I assumed they did not even read my application. and as it was a visit visa I did not have the right to repeal .

at the end of June , and after the second rejection our relation got more serious, and we started talking about a possibility of a future together. So we said we should think about something could allow me to stay 1 year in Canada, and allow us to date in the same county and decide if we wanna get married or not. So i looked for an university in Bc where he lives, and I applied, then sent a portfolio, I got accepted. my boyfriend paid the university and the dorms for 1 year, then I left Malta, and I came to Tunisia as there is an embassy here, and I applied for a student permit visa, they took 6 weeks, and guess what ? they called me this week to go pick up my passport, another rejection, this time they said they're not convinced I will leave Malta after my study because the ties i have in my resident country (EU) and my home country (Tunisia) are not strong.

Now we're stuck, because our relationship is getting more serious with time, he got a job and he settled in Canada, and I cannot get a visa even to visit him. He cannot move out again as he just got a job.
We've asked for a fiance visa, we've told it takes 15 months, and it's not for sure to get it. We cannot marry in tunisia because I am Christian from muslim background, and he's christian from Christian background.
We're looking for an adviser to help us, immigration takes minimum 2 years and a lot of money and not sure, i am afraid to apply again for a visit visa and be rejected again, and I cannot find a job in Canada to apply for, we don't know anyone who could hire me. And the situation in Tunisia is not tough for me to apply for a special immigration.

Any hope for us to be together ? without him leaving his country, his new job ?

Please advise,
Thank you !!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Canada has no fiance visa. Do you know what you applied for that you think is a fiance visa? Are you thinking of a conjugal sponsorship application?

Can the two of you travel to a third country (i.e. not Canada and not Tunisia) and get married there instead? He could then sponsor you as his wife.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dabdouba said:
my best friend and I, we used to live and work for the same company in Europe, we started dating last Jan, on February and after His parents came to visit , they advise me to go to canada, to see where he grew up and stuff. I applied for a visit visa, As there were no embassy in Malta where we used to live, I sent the package to Roma- Italy. After 7 weeks of waiting, I was rejected. they said I did not have enough money to sponsor my stay, that was my mistake, because I applied for multiple entries.

Then My boyfriend went back to Canada, and he settled there. I applied again on May to attend the wedding of his sister, and his parents wrote an invitation signed at lawyer, they sent a copy of their passport, they pay slips, and mom put 25.000Euros on my bank account, I asked for a holiday from my job, and I applied for 10 days 1 entry visa, After 8 weeks of waiting Rome embassy sent me a refusal via mail, this second time they sent an envelope, with no name, no file number, no date, they said I did not have enough money so I assumed they did not even read my application. and as it was a visit visa I did not have the right to repeal .

at the end of June , and after the second rejection our relation got more serious, and we started talking about a possibility of a future together. So we said we should think about something could allow me to stay 1 year in Canada, and allow us to date in the same county and decide if we wanna get married or not. So i looked for an university in Bc where he lives, and I applied, then sent a portfolio, I got accepted. my boyfriend paid the university and the dorms for 1 year, then I left Malta, and I came to Tunisia as there is an embassy here, and I applied for a student permit visa, they took 6 weeks, and guess what ? they called me this week to go pick up my passport, another rejection, this time they said they're not convinced I will leave Malta after my study because the ties i have in my resident country (EU) and my home country (Tunisia) are not strong.

Now we're stuck, because our relationship is getting more serious with time, he got a job and he settled in Canada, and I cannot get a visa even to visit him. He cannot move out again as he just got a job.
We've asked for a fiance visa, we've told it takes 15 months, and it's not for sure to get it. We cannot marry in tunisia because I am Christian from muslim background, and he's christian from Christian background.
We're looking for an adviser to help us, immigration takes minimum 2 years and a lot of money and not sure, i am afraid to apply again for a visit visa and be rejected again, and I cannot find a job in Canada to apply for, we don't know anyone who could hire me. And the situation in Tunisia is not tough for me to apply for a special immigration.

Please advise,
Thank you !!
1. CHC has probably determined that your intention is to remain in Canada and will probably keep refusing. Red flags, going from no money to 25K Euros, visitor visa request and then study permits.
2. By the way there is no such thing as a fiancee visa in Canada.
3. So, if you wish to be with your boyfriend, about the only thing now is marriage.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
dabdouba said:

Please advise,
Thank you !!
since you are both Christians - why its not possible for you to get married in Tunisia?

dabdouba

Aug 28, 2012
Thank you all for your concern and advise.

When they refused me first time, mom thought she's helping by transferring money into my account.

My boyfriend has to find a job now in Europe, so we can go and get married, but again it's not easy to find a way to get married because I am from muslim background. for muslim only Men can marry Christian or jewish background. but for women are allowed to marry only muslim. Not every country can accept to marry us without an approval from my country. and my country cannot give me a paper as it's illegal to marry a non muslim one.

If we find a way to get married, what a conjugal sponsorship application ?
what do we need to apply for it ? How long does it take ?
Will my husband who have to do it or me ?

Thank you all

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
@dabdouba : My dear the best option for you both is to goto a third country where you both can marry eachother,that third country can be any of third world countries like (Thailand,India,Philpines etc) get married,spend some time together than come back and apply under spouse visa !