+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reject application

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Please send me web format address and do you have any sample how can I ask them to reopen? And if you got 2017 refusal why they
I would suggest send reconsideration request immediately through webform and strongly argue these refusal reasons and request them to reopen the file and same time apply for gcms notes... I'm 100% agree with you most of the time VO's don't read files properly and I'm one of the example here in this forum who challenged/argued the refusal reasons and got successfully approved with the same application within 1 week of time and when i received notes i found that VO wrote that i was got refused in the year 2017 whereas i didn't apply any visa in 2017
Please send me web format address and do you have any sample how can I ask them to reopen? And if you got 2017 refusal why they need to refuse again 2 application not related to each other. Thanks

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Please send me web format address and do you have any sample how can I ask them to reopen? And if you got 2017 refusal why they

Please send me web format address and do you have any sample how can I ask them to reopen? And if you got 2017 refusal why they need to refuse again 2 application not related to each other. Thanks
Following is the link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

there are only 1500 characters, no such format or sample, write and argue refusal reasons in ur own words and explain it why u are not satisfied with the refusal and then complete the full form and submit it, but don't include any new thing & document

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hi the

Hi,
I applied through new system I don't have form everything online. What should I do in this situation?
Open the link it's very easy u just need to fill out all the required details of the applicant and representative if any, then type ur arguments under the box and submit it. If u still face any difficulty then u can ask any of ur family member or friend....webform is the best way to contact IRCC, irrespective how u applied visa wheather it is gckey, new portal or paper based

Kennedy_3535

Oct 1, 2022
Open the link it's very easy u just need to fill out all the required details of the applicant and representative if any, then type ur arguments under the box and submit it. If u still face any difficulty then u can ask any of ur family member or friend....webform is the best way to contact IRCC, irrespective how u applied visa wheather it is gckey, new portal or paper based
What do I type in the type of application?
Before typing my argument