+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regulated Jobs with license

katandcanada

Dec 31, 2015
I'm confused can I still apply to a nomination program or EE if I haven't received the license required to practice in Canada??? I wanted to apply to Ontario but job is regulated and I don't have a BA degree, my husband has a masters degree and his job is not regulated but it might be difficult for him to get a band of 7 on all 4 tests ,

what are my options to apply to Ontario?

Is there any province I can apply to without the license and after PR take the board tests and apply for license?

sey

Sep 30, 2015
hi can i ask what your noc?we have the same problem i have a regulated job in canada and the assessment to get a license is too expensive.i heard that regulated jobs can apply their license once they are in the canada so i tried search for provinces to apply for pnp but most need job offer..but how can we get a job if one of the qualification is to have a license. :(..my husband has a culinary and baking certificate.it is in demand in canada but he has no experience so i am the principal applicant.

sey

Sep 30, 2015
katandcanada said:
I'm confused can I still apply to a nomination program or EE if I haven't received the license required to practice in Canada??? I wanted to apply to Ontario but job is regulated and I don't have a BA degree, my husband has a masters degree and his job is not regulated but it might be difficult for him to get a band of 7 on all 4 tests ,

what are my options to apply to Ontario?

Is there any province I can apply to without the license and after PR take the board tests and apply for license?
did tou reach the 400 points?i think you maybe eligible to ontario if you reach 400 pts and atleast a bachelors degree