+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regular mail to BIQ not in the system

leon.z.reno

Dec 13, 2016
Hi guys,
It's my first time to be here and very glad to exchange experience with you.

My problem is that my first CSQ parcel was lost and after 2 months waiting I just sent a regular mail attached table 0520
to request a duplicate CSQ( changing my mailing address to an USA address from my friend). This regular mail was received 3 weeks ago confirmed by the tracking No from Fedex.

last night I called BIQ querying the duplicate csq parcel status and was told that mail was received but Not in the system.
And let me wait and can't confirm how long will the mail be in their system. I am not quite understand what does 'not in the system' mean? does anyone have encountered the same problem? I searched the related info that usually the request duplicate csq mail is received, it takes one week for BIQ to send the duplicate csq parcel out.

Another question is usually how long takes the regular parcel sent to an USA address in delivery?

Thanks advance for ones who can shed some light on this. Thank you!

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
leon.z.reno said:
Another question is usually how long takes the regular parcel sent to an USA address in delivery?
I live in USA. Around 6 hrs drive from Montreal.

My original CSQ took 4 weeks.
Duplicate CSQ took 3 weeks. ( I had sent a request to issue duplicate CSQ 3 weeks after I did not get original CSQ).
I had also requested a corrected CSQ ( Wife's DOB incorrect in Original and Duplicate CSQ) and I got my Wife's correct CSQ after 3 weeks.

FYI , Normally mails from Montreal get to me in around 5 days. I am not sure why MIDI mails take 3 weeks to reach my USA address.

If your friend has not received your CSQ even after 3 weeks , then you might want to send another request for duplicate CSQ mentioning that you have not received your CSQ at US address even after 3 weeks.