+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regrading 8777 band

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
I want 8777 for express entry ...Though I gave IELTS for the first time with LRWS scores as 7.5,8,6.5,7.5 but didn't get the desired score..A fear has surrounded my mind that after how many attempts shlal I be able to get my desired score after seeing posts of fellow members on this forum of giving IELTS 6-7 times ..Please help me dispel the fear

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
cool dude!!... if we analyze your score, only places you were lacking is

Listening: You are good at this module as you were able to get 7.5. Different between 8 band and 7.5 band could be just one wrong answer. So in the next attempt with a bit more focus, I think you can get 8 and above.

Writing: Your 6.5 score in the very first attempt is impressive. You can practice a bit more on your grammar and some strategies to improve IELTS writing band can give you band 7 easily. Try following IELTSLIZ and few others in youtube for tips.

Remember, I am stuck in IELTS since my last 4 attempts with shuffling 9,8 scores in reading and listening and 7.5 in speaking but I always got 6-6.5 in writing. This specific .5 band in writing is very tough. Once you get band 8 in listening, you'll be joining the majority who are waiting for 7 in writing.

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
cool dude!!... if we analyze your score, only places you were lacking is

Listening: You are good at this module as you were able to get 7.5. Different between 8 band and 7.5 band could be just one wrong answer. So in the next attempt with a bit more focus, I think you can get 8 and above.

Writing: Your 6.5 score in the very first attempt is impressive. You can practice a bit more on your grammar and some strategies to improve IELTS writing band can give you band 7 easily. Try following IELTSLIZ and few others in youtube for tips.

Remember, I am stuck in IELTS since my last 4 attempts with shuffling 9,8 scores in reading and listening and 7.5 in speaking but I always got 6-6.5 in writing. This specific .5 band in writing is very tough. Once you get band 8 in listening, you'll be joining the majority who are waiting for 7 in writing.
Thanks for the detailed reply..I am still to figure out what I takes to get band 7 or above in writing ... probably that will be a secret till the time I get my writing score above or equal to band 7...I m hoping you will get your desired score in the next attempt for sure . Happy X mas and new year in advance chap....

ersabine

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
I applied EOR on 10 Dec and got this email;
"We have processed your Enquiry on Results (EOR) application at the centre level. You will get notification once we get the confirmation from the EOR Team at BC".

How long it will take to complete EOR?