NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
Hi Experts,

I have applied for FSW 2013 under NOC 2174 and currently waiting for updates from CIC.
I wanted to get your expert opinion on registration for my wife.
My wife is holding bachelor degree in nursing and has 4 years experience.

I know all nurses must pass CRNE to work in Canada but is there anything else that needs to be done for registration?

Thanks.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
2013fsw2174 said:
Hi Experts,

I have applied for FSW 2013 under NOC 2174 and currently waiting for updates from CIC.

I know all nurses must pass CRNE to work in Canada but is there anything else that needs to be done for registration?

Thanks.
search and contact the nursing order of the state in which you guys intend to settle

Then they will give you requirements for foreign educated nurses. I'ld prefer you start her registration process while still in your home country to avoid delays when you land as it takes over a year to get registration.

plus 1 if you like lol

karambajwa

Jul 15, 2012
2013fsw2174 said:
Hi Experts,

Thanks.
I am a qualified nurse from india then I did my BSc Nursing in Uk Now I am in Canada after marriage. I have applied for registration with CNO but they are asking for Veeifications from Council or Board where I did my nursing, From employers where I worked. Moreover, they have asked me to give an evaluation test called CEHPEA :( before appearing for CRNE . Also they have included one more test for all nurses named Jurisprudence Examination which is online. :( feeling like too much to do.............. Better to start with some other work till then. I hope this information will b helpful.

Karam

juma005

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hi,
I am also a nurse going to land in December, could you please advice for the registration at British Columbia, I am a 3 years Diploma Nurse.

Thanks

karambajwa said:
I am a qualified nurse from india then I did my BSc Nursing in Uk Now I am in Canada after marriage. I have applied for registration with CNO but they are asking for Veeifications from Council or Board where I did my nursing, From employers where I worked. Moreover, they have asked me to give an evaluation test called CEHPEA :( before appearing for CRNE . Also they have included one more test for all nurses named Jurisprudence Examination which is online. :( feeling like too much to do.............. Better to start with some other work till then. I hope this information will b helpful.

Karam