+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Registration for job bank

tundysho

Sep 30, 2017
After I registered for the express entry, I was given some codes to register for job bank,and ever since then,I have been given several job proposals and offers.The problem here is that, I really don't need these jobs but my wife does. She is registered with me as dependant. Can someone please educate me to how she could register for job too on the job bank. Can she use my account,does she need to have her own separate account,please someone should educate me. Thanks

forever21always

Jul 19, 2015
After I registered for the express entry, I was given some codes to register for job bank,and ever since then,I have been given several job proposals and offers.The problem here is that, I really don't need these jobs but my wife does. She is registered with me as dependant. Can someone please educate me to how she could register for job too on the job bank. Can she use my account,does she need to have her own separate account,please someone should educate me. Thanks
Try to register her separately. I don't think she can use ur account.

shortgriaffe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
what kind of jobs were you able to land?

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Looks like you're the only one who's getting some love from the job bank