+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding work permit

chakri1983

Jul 6, 2018
Hi
recently any one get work permit through Green Light Canada, immigration consultants, Canada. Is a genuine consultancy or not

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Work Permits are issued by IRCC

Was this LMIA driven? Share details and we can find out if fake or not

If given by consultancy then mostly fake

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Dannyquaye

Sep 6, 2021
Hi
recently any one get work permit through Green Light Canada, immigration consultants, Canada. Is a genuine consultancy or not
They are Genuine. I applied for my work permit through them. I have received PPR as I'm talking to you.

Greenlight Canada the one in ontario is genuine. I think they have a branch in UAE but I'm not quite sure about that. But generally if yours is in Canada they are genuine. What is the name of your case manager and what job did they get for u?

chakri1983

Jul 6, 2018
They are Genuine. I applied for my work permit through them. I have received PPR as I'm talking to you.

Greenlight Canada the one in ontario is genuine. I think they have a branch in UAE but I'm not quite sure about that. But generally if yours is in Canada they are genuine. What is the name of your case manager and what job did they get for u?
Valery
My job offer digital marketing

chakri1983

Jul 6, 2018
Hi I got LMIA November -2022, I submitted all documents to the green light immigration Canada, but before going to submit my work permit application they said the employer hire a local person due to delay to process and my consultancy said they try again to get lmia and process the work permit. If any suggestion use of that existing LMIA get PNP and PR or any other ways i.e. like visiting visa and get work permit. And please suggest me get work permit offering companies. Pleae advise to me to get visa

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi I got LMIA November -2022, I submitted all documents to the green light immigration Canada, but before going to submit my work permit application they said the employer hire a local person due to delay to process and my consultancy said they try again to get lmia and process the work permit. If any suggestion use of that existing LMIA get PNP and PR or any other ways i.e. like visiting visa and get work permit. And please suggest me get work permit offering companies. Pleae advise to me to get visa
LMIA's are employment specific. If your position is no longer existing, then you cannot use it

chakri1983

Jul 6, 2018
Hi

on Owner / operator program how much success rate? and which province is better to easy get visa through this program. Further we landed on canada how to get work from employer through owner / operator visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi

on Owner / operator program how much success rate? and which province is better to easy get visa through this program. Further we landed on canada how to get work from employer through owner / operator visa
There is no easy way. If you are getting work through owner/operator visa then you are bot the employer and the employee. Owner/operator is a temporary program so you need to show that you are here for a short time. Your business must show economic benefit to Canada (hire Canadians) as well as social and cultural, get letters of support from local chamber of commerce as example etc. Read the requirements. Assume you have purchased a business or setting up a new business. This is a hard stream so you want a solid business, plan, funds, economic benefits and community support.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/entrepreneurs-self-employed-seeking-only-temp-residence-r205-c11.html

If you want PR, then look at PNP programs that require high net worth, business plan etc.

Reactions: BA101