+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding wifes previous marriage son

cmfugen

Apr 18, 2006
hi friends

i married to a lady who already having a child from previous relationship and legally the child is under the custody of mother, but the child dont want to stay with her and he is staying with her parents and dont like to move to canada.

we included his name in the file and he got visa and other papers, though we forced him to come with us he is denying and notatall willing to move from india. in such situation if we move without him is there any problem we will face in canada or at port of entry.

in future if he realised about this he is most welcome to canada and we aree willing to do all the possible to move him to canada.

please guide me this question is puzzling me.

cmfugen

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

cmfugen said:
hi friends

i married to a lady who already having a child from previous relationship and legally the child is under the custody of mother, but the child dont want to stay with her and he is staying with her parents and dont like to move to canada.

we included his name in the file and he got visa and other papers, though we forced him to come with us he is denying and notatall willing to move from india. in such situation if we move without him is there any problem we will face in canada or at port of entry.

in future if he realised about this he is most welcome to canada and we aree willing to do all the possible to move him to canada.

please guide me this question is puzzling me.

cmfugen
As long as he was "examined", which if he had the medical there is no problem is he doesn't wish to use his visa. He is silly in that he could land and then return to India and he would retain his PR status for 3 years. But if he doesn't wish to come then you would still be able to sponsor him until he reaches 22, in case he changes his mind.

PMM