+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding WES ECA

Apr 2, 2020
We're married and I want to submit EE profile being a principal applicant. I've already got my credentials assessed from WES.
My query is, does my wife also need to provide WES ECA as a dependent co-applicant?

Does co-applicant need to show work experience documents?
or just showing IELTS result would do!

Thank you.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
And answer for second question also pls..!

Does co-applicant need to show work experience documents?
or just showing IELTS result would do!
Spouse doesn't need to proof her experience, however her/his 10 years history is needed under schedule A which will include details about education and employment but no documents are required.

As for IELTS, yes it is required

Reactions: abhishekmagnus

Aptechvisa

Mar 26, 2020
As you are a principal applicant and your wife is a co-applicant, it is not mandatory to do ECA for your spouse and attempt IELTS by your spouse. Though, it will help you out to boost your overall CRS score. As far as her work experience is concerned, it is not mandatory and these points will not be counted.
As of now, Canada Express Entry invites skilled applicants with above 460 CRS score. So, If you want to boost you CRS score, you can add her points. However, it is not obligatory to mention her credential in EE visa application.
Hope, this Helps!

Reactions: abhishekmagnus
Apr 2, 2020
As you are a principal applicant and your wife is a co-applicant, it is not mandatory to do ECA for your spouse and attempt IELTS by your spouse. Though, it will help you out to boost your overall CRS score. As far as her work experience is concerned, it is not mandatory and these points will not be counted.
As of now, Canada Express Entry invites skilled applicants with above 460 CRS score. So, If you want to boost you CRS score, you can add her points. However, it is not obligatory to mention her credential in EE visa application.
Hope, this Helps!
This is a query regarding PR visa under PNP program :
after receiving visa, is it must to migrate & work in the same province?
if yes, after how much time can we relocate to another province!
Thank you.