+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding visitor visa

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Will start eligibility and background checks soon
Eligibility and background checking started even before biomatrics. I have called VFS and person has given information that they did receive message from IRCC that as per over loaded application they have received in December, taking longer then approximate time. My wife is canadian,my PR in process. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Now my eligibility and background check both processing. They will review your complete application to make sure that eligible for the program you applied for.
Hi, did you get TRV response yet? Main is still the same from December 13th
Biomatrics - December 13, 2019:Completed.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • December 13, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It is already more then 15 working days. Can anyone help me out what and where to find out?

Reactions: Melkoy72