+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding validity of IELTS and getting EOI picked by MPNP authorities.

Canadain2017

Aug 1, 2016
Hi All,

I am new to this forum & hence I am not much aware about the protocols of posting.I hope I am posting in the right place. Smiley

My query is:
If my IELTS validity (2 Years Validity) is getting over,say on End of September 2017 & if my application(EOI) is not picked till then,then should I consider that it won't be picked any further just because of the end of the IELTS Result's validity or would it be considered valid as I had first submitted my EOI on 2nd May 2015 and resubmitted it on March 2016, that was the time when it was valid (that it still is).I am completely clueless on this.I request all the experienced (MPNP) and knowledgeable people here to clear my chaos.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Canadain2017 said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum & hence I am not much aware about the protocols of posting.I hope I am posting in the right place. Smiley

My query is:
If my IELTS validity (2 Years Validity) is getting over,say on End of September 2017 & if my application(EOI) is not picked till then,then should I consider that it won't be picked any further just because of the end of the IELTS Result's validity or would it be considered valid as I had first submitted my EOI on 2nd May 2015 and resubmitted it on March 2016, that was the time when it was valid (that it still is).I am completely clueless on this.I request all the experienced (MPNP) and knowledgeable people here to clear my chaos.
When is ur IELTS expiring? and the expiration of ur present EOI shld be March 2017 right?

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Canadain2017 said:
Hi All,

My query is:
MPNP instruction on Language requirement says " u must submit valid official results of an MPNP-approved language test taken no more than two years prior to the date you submit your MPNP Online application"
Since ur IELTS hasnt expired when u submit ur application, Manitoba will access ur file base on the status of ur result as at the time of file submission. Therefore, ur IELTS shld still be gud until expiration of ur current EOI. Someone like me got nomination in 2015 when my IELTS has almost expired as it took close to two yrs of waiting. I stand to be corrected.

Canadain2017

Aug 1, 2016
Hi Lakesyde,

Thank you so very much for your prompt reply :)
Your words have brought me lots of relief and hope. :)

I had got my IELTS result in the end of September 2014 and I had submitted my first MPNP EOI on 5th May 2015.As I didn't get LAA in that cycle because of delays caused by eletions,I resubmitted it on 1st March 2016.Still my IELTS result is valid.

Thanks again.

Uzilini

Mar 24, 2019
Hi Lakesyde,

Thank you so very much for your prompt reply :)
Your words have brought me lots of relief and hope. :)

I had got my IELTS result in the end of September 2014 and I had submitted my first MPNP EOI on 5th May 2015.As I didn't get LAA in that cycle because of delays caused by eletions,I resubmitted it on 1st March 2016.Still my IELTS result is valid.

Thanks again.

Uzilini

Mar 24, 2019
Not to make any panic but for eoi that did not receive LAA , one of the reasons is that ielts is no longer valid. Does that mean the people submitted invalid ielts or the test score lost its validity in the eol pool while waiting to be picked for LAA?