+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Trv ( Important )

Lalit7891

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hi, can anyone please provide me a suggestion, I would be really grateful.
I am currently on my work permit, which has a validity for three years
I just have one query: I recently applied for TRV ( Temporary Resident Visa ) inside Canada, however, after enquiring, I found out that they are taking between 1 to 2 months for stamping the passport and sending it back due to covid restrictions.
Can I instead take the approval letter after getting my TRV approved and get the passport stamped in India as it just takes around 2 weeks to get it stamped.
And also is it necessary to provide biometric details if I submit my passport for visa stamping in India ? Because I haven’t given my biometrics in Canada as it was not needed.
Thank you so much for your time and response!

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Even I want answer to this plz

KKSS

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, can anyone please provide me a suggestion, I would be really grateful.
I am currently on my work permit, which has a validity for three years
I just have one query: I recently applied for TRV ( Temporary Resident Visa ) inside Canada, however, after enquiring, I found out that they are taking between 1 to 2 months for stamping the passport and sending it back due to covid restrictions.
Can I instead take the approval letter after getting my TRV approved and get the passport stamped in India as it just takes around 2 weeks to get it stamped.
And also is it necessary to provide biometric details if I submit my passport for visa stamping in India ? Because I haven’t given my biometrics in Canada as it was not needed.
Thank you so much for your time and response!
When did you apply for the TRV