+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Ticket booking & hotel quarantine

tirthp

May 2, 2020
Hello all,
My question is regarding flight ticket booking, I am already a PR cardholder & I am planning to fly back to Canada in the month of June 2021
I am traveling from India to Regina, So where I need to book 3 days hotel quarantine stay?
My 1st connection is in Toronto, SO in this case Do I need to book a hotel stay in Toranto?
If yes, then do I need to book a ticket for Toronto or Regina?
Little confusing.

u2can

Feb 14, 2020
Your quarantine stay would be at point of entry i.e in your case Toronto.
As per Air Canada website
If you are flying into Canada from an international destination and are connecting through one of the following airports to another Canadian destination, you must quarantine at your point of entry:

• Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
  • Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
  • Montréal-Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
  • Calgary International Airport (YYC)
That means you will need to rebook your connecting flight for three days after your original arrival date in Canada so you can await your COVID-19 test results.

To rebook your flight free of charge, make sure to contact your original booking source:

Terms and conditions

• Tickets must be issued on or before May 21, 2021
  • Travel dates must be between February 22, 2021 and May 21, 2021
Hope this helps!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
You should also keep checking updates of the flight ban. We do not know for sure if direct flight from India will be resume in June.

Naheulbeuck

Aug 14, 2015
You should also keep checking updates of the flight ban. We do not know for sure if direct flight from India will be resume in June.
Seeing the case count and the fact that other countries are putting bans in place, it is very unlikely that the ban will be lifted by June in my opinion. If you book anything make sure it is refundable/modifiable.