+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding submission of CSQ

laxlegend

Nov 21, 2013
Hi,
I am sponsoring my spouse and sponsorship is verified. Today I got CSQ for my spouse and I am confused, if I have to submit it to Canadian Embassy in Delhi. The mail I received from Quebec, its written
"We are pleased to inform you that your application has been approved. Please find herewith a copy of the approved undertaking, and the quebec selection certificates. Copy 1 is for the sponsored person(s). Copy 3 is for the Immigration Canada(Should they require it). Both copies must be forwarded to APPLICANT'S NAME
We will also transmit the relevant information of the issuance of the CSQ(s) to the Canadian visa office that is processing the file
"

I am confused, do I have to submit. Its already written that MICC will transmit the information to Canadian Visa Office. I haven't received any notice to submit that CSQ

What does it mean by "Both copies must be forwarded to APPLICANT'S NAME"

Thanking you
Lakpa

laxlegend

Nov 21, 2013
Guy any idea about above question?

Incase,
If I have to submit the CSQ then where should I submit it,
Case Processing Centre in Mississauga
or
New Delhi
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India

As on the email I received from Federal, it was written "Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail, , or in writing as follows: "
New Delhi
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India

I sent email to Immigration Center about it but haven't got a reply till now, so may be someone can help me here.

Thanks

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That means that sponsor must forwarded copies to applicants mail address. Of course sponsor first must receive copies from MICC.
And they applicant wait,and if VO ask from him/her copy for them,u send them.
This stage is easy,after goes waiting,and waiting.

best wishes.

tabarnouche

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
15-08-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 19-03-2014
Despite them stating that they would send my CSQ to the case processing center I received an email from CPC today asking for a copy of it... go figure

laxlegend

Nov 21, 2013
madam-m said:
That means that sponsor must forwarded copies to applicants mail address. Of course sponsor first must receive copies from MICC.
And they applicant wait,and if VO ask from him/her copy for them,u send them.
This stage is easy,after goes waiting,and waiting.

best wishes.
You mean I must send it to my spouse [Applicant]?

laxlegend

Nov 21, 2013
tabarnouche said:
Despite them stating that they would send my CSQ to the case processing center I received an email from CPC today asking for a copy of it... go figure
I have one confusion. In the email they said that for any additonal changes contact "New Delhi, High Commission of Canada".
But while I was sponsoring I submitted All forms (Sponsorship and PR) to Mississauga. Now should I submit it to Delhi then? Hope they won't start asking from Mississauga once I submit it to Delhi.

tabarnouche

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
15-08-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 19-03-2014
Keep your copy and give your spouse the 2 other copies. The immigration center should have an electronic copy already, but if they don't they'll email you and ask for a scanned copy to be sent to them. I replied to their email with mine and asked for confirmation of receipt, which they did almost immediately. In other words, don't send to Mississuaga, don't send to India office, just reply to their email with it if and when they request it.