+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding study permit

Jan 7, 2020
Greetings,
I applied for my study permit under SDS program on 9th of December 2019 for international business management jan 2020, I gave my biometrics on 11th of dec..as it is already jan7th and there is no further communication from the high commissioner..the status of my visa is as follows
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • December 11, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Can u please tell me how many approximate days would it take to get approval
Regards Anurag

RAKZ

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
Greetings,
I applied for my study permit under SDS program on 9th of December 2019 for international business management jan 2020, I gave my biometrics on 11th of dec..as it is already jan7th and there is no further communication from the high commissioner..the status of my visa is as follows
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results

• You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents

• We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics

• December 11, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Can u please tell me how many approximate days would it take to get approval
Regards Anurag
Did you get mail regarding medical test?