+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding student visa from Bangladesh

ihassan

Apr 5, 2012
Hello,

I got admission in University of Alberta in Masters with full funding. Now, I am preparing my visa application. However, I am confused with many things.

1. Should I show bank statement for about 3 lakh to prove that I have plane fare and first month's fund since the funding will come after first month? However, I am showing the statement of my father's bank account with amount only 3 lakh. Is it enough? Or should I show my bank account, but I am unemployed and my account has age 2 months? Or FDR?

2. My father is a business man. So, I am showing his Trade License( translated and notarized). But how can I show his Income Tax assessment?

3. Should all the photocopies such as photocopies of passport be notarized?

4. Is it needed to submit my father's passport?

5. Would anyone please send me sponsorship declaration letter to my email: ihassan.stat@gmail.com

6. How could I show home tie?

please tell me if other documents and information are required for this circumstances.
I will be highly thankful if anyone reply.

ashant

Feb 26, 2012
Wow!!!! Congrats bro. :D ;D ;)
Am also expecting a reply concerning my admission. You can enter your post here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-one-in-university-of-alberta-here-t97709.0.html
am sure u will get a reply from one of our seniors..

ashant

Feb 26, 2012
Pls what course did you apply for?? and when did your submit online application with supporting documents??

massacre

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
08-05-2012
Med's Request
04-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
1. If you have got full funding then your tution fees will be waived off.. but you have to show the funds for living expenses that cost around 10 - 15k $...

2. Does your father's trade license hav NTN number on it ? or if your father's business is registered then it must have NTN number... show that document.

3. Photocopies should be attested

4. You dont need sponsorship declaration as you are already funded by university

5. several reasons for showing home tie..

a. You have your family here.. by Family Registration Certificate

b. House papers of your name that you have house and you will come back.

ihassan

Apr 5, 2012
massacre said:
1. If you have got full funding then your tution fees will be waived off.. but you have to show the funds for living expenses that cost around 10 - 15k $...

2. Does your father's trade license hav NTN number on it ? or if your father's business is registered then it must have NTN number... show that document.

3. Photocopies should be attested

4. You dont need sponsorship declaration as you are already funded by university

5. several reasons for showing home tie..

a. You have your family here.. by Family Registration Certificate

b. House papers of your name that you have house and you will come back.
Are you sure that in case of full funding I have to show only the living cost. however, my funding is about $25000 and my tution is about$8000 which means my living cost will be covered from my funding. Should I still show fund from my country.

pleaseeeeeee answer...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihassan said:
Are you sure that in case of full funding I have to show only the living cost. however, my funding is about $25000 and my tution is about$8000 which means my living cost will be covered from my funding. Should I still show fund from my country.

pleaseeeeeee answer...
Hi,

1. No need to show living expenses, simply attach university's funding letter.

ihassan

Apr 5, 2012
Thank you very much enfield. However, I am showing about $15000 in my father's account. But

1. What documents should I show as my father run a business?

2. As I have funding, should I submit sponsorship declaration from my father?

4. What should I write for fund available for my study? (My funding is $25000 and my father's bank balance is $15000.)

3. What should I write for: My expenses in Canada will be paid by:.......(option-Myself, parent,other) as my funding is enough to pay all, and also I am showing fund from my father?

enfield and others please help.....