+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding spouse work permit

hsingh

Feb 2, 2011
Hello Everyone
I have some questions for u guys, please help me on those:

1. Can my wife apply for a work permit in India for her as I am on a post graduation work permit here in Canada.
2. If she is eligible what kind of documents she need to attach from back home besides marriage certificate.
3. As she is dependent on me is it enough to attach only my bank statements, copy of my work permit, my employer letter, and .

I am wondering because She applied for a visitor visa and got refused due to the following reasons
1. No travel history
2. Family ties in Canada and in India because she is living with my parents in India right now and her parents lives in Calgary
3. Financial assets with her. last time She attached a letter of support from father and showed my father's income , value of property my father owns, bank balances for my father besides this she shows her bank account balance and job letter.

I need your help guys, please help me what should i attach now for work permit application. Do she need to attach her bank statements too or the just the things i mentioned above is enough.

i Think Last time they refused becuase they think that she has strong ties in Canada than in India because her parents here in Canada

o Please help me and reply me.
Thanks

ralo_01

Star Member
Aug 18, 2008
Hey,

I think its too old to reply, but what happened to your case? I am in a similar situation now.

Thanks