+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding spouse visa

kaur taran

Feb 6, 2019
Hy... i want to know that..as i did ielts got good bands and i want to apply study visa...i dont want to marry someone legally in indian tradition way..to be honest i just want contract or court marriage for the sake of migrating there as he is going to pay all my fees or gic ...i dont evn know that person properly...thn am i able to get visa...or there r chances of refusal?...i dont want any refusal..evn i can pay my university fees but he is forcing me to do so..i really need suggestions..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hy... i want to know that..as i did ielts got good bands and i want to apply study visa...i dont want to marry someone legally in indian tradition way..to be honest i just want contract or court marriage for the sake of migrating there as he is going to pay all my fees or gic ...i dont evn know that person properly...thn am i able to get visa...or there r chances of refusal?...i dont want any refusal..evn i can pay my university fees but he is forcing me to do so..i really need suggestions..
Post your question to the International Student section of the forum.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
It sounds like immigration fraud by marriage of convenience...

Don't do it.

If you can afford to pay for your education, then just apply for international study permit. Do not marry someone just to do that.

Reactions: kaur taran

akua08

Feb 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
accra
I agree that sounds like immigration fraud. please don't get yourself involve in that. first of if you can afford to pay your college fees in abroad then just apply to the schools of your choice. after you have been given admission and paid your tuition. then a you can apply for your student visa.
if the embassy see your admission letter and fees payment you will be given the visa.
when you get into the school you will definitely find someone.

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
No you can't do it. Its like immigration fraud moreover if you wanna to go to canada with someome else expenses you just can't go with marriage. It should be traditional marriage, registered marriage, honeymoon or outing proof, ur history of relationship with tht guy, and soo mamy other proofs. The main thing is you can't even take him with you if ur going on student visa. Even if he come later on once u finish ur one or 2 sem then don't think its tht much easy to get divorce or anything else. Untill you don't get PR there you can't do anything. I hope u did understand whole situations but if ur able to pay ur expenses then don't take such type of risk untill u guys don't perform all legally n traditionally function related marriage in india.good luck.