+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Spouse proof of education

abc1234$

Oct 24, 2016
Dear Friends,

Iam the primary applicant and got ITA on 05-Sep-2018. Iam working on uploading the supporting documents to the PR profile and in this process, it is asking me to upload proof of education related to my spouse. She completed a bachelor degree program but she doesn’t have the degree certificate. She only has individual mark sheets, consolidated mark sheet and provisional certificate.

Is it mandatory to upload her degree certificate OR is it okay if we provide the mark sheets which she has?

Note:- we didn’t claim any points for her education at the time of submitting EE profile.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Hi there,

You haven't claimed any points for her degree so I'm assuming it will be fine to just upload the mark sheets. Just compose a small letter stating that she never got the actual physical certificate, hence the missing certificate.

timato1318

Sep 21, 2018
Dear Friends,

Iam the primary applicant and got ITA on 05-Sep-2018. Iam working on uploading the supporting documents to the PR profile Audacity and in this process, it is asking me to upload proof of education related to my spouse. Find My iPhone She completed a bachelor degree program but she doesn’t have the degree certificate. She only has individual mark sheets, Origin consolidated mark sheet and provisional certificate.

Is it mandatory to upload her degree certificate OR is it okay if we provide the mark sheets which she has?

Note:- we didn’t claim any points for her education at the time of submitting EE profile.
If your spouse, or common-law or conjugal partner, is accompanying you and has a post-secondary degree, they can also get an ECA. While it isn't required to submit to Express Entry, you may be able to claim additional CRS points for your spouse or partner's education if they have an ECA.

abc1234$

Oct 24, 2016
If your spouse, or common-law or conjugal partner, is accompanying you and has a post-secondary degree, they can also get an ECA. While it isn't required to submit to Express Entry, you may be able to claim additional CRS points for your spouse or partner's education if they have an ECA.
Thank you. Since Iam not claiming any points for my spouse education, we did t get her ECA. Hence Iam assuming that, I can upload her mark sheets as a proof of education. Also, I will upload a letter of explanation stating that we don’t her physical university degree with us. Please let us know if this is okay.

abc1234$

Oct 24, 2016
Hi there,

You haven't claimed any points for her degree so I'm assuming it will be fine to just upload the mark sheets. Just compose a small letter stating that she never got the actual physical certificate, hence the missing certificate.
Thank you. So I will upload only her mark sheets and will also include a letter of explanation stating that she doesn’t have the actual certificate, hence it is missing.

Iam assuming that IRCC will okay with this. Please let me know.

Reactions: rezafc

REKNA

Sep 21, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have updated my documents and submitted AOR. My query is regarding POF.

POF which I have submitted, my statement has two major transaction ( debit of around $10000 USD & simultaneously credit of $13000 USD within 5 days.) but does not impact the minimum amount requirement.
Is it a concern that CIC can raise to whom funds were sent and why?

Please advice.
Thanks

abc1234$

Oct 24, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have updated my documents and submitted AOR. My query is regarding POF.

POF which I have submitted, my statement has two major transaction ( debit of around $10000 USD & simultaneously credit of $13000 USD within 5 days.) but does not impact the minimum amount requirement.
Is it a concern that CIC can raise to whom funds were sent and why?

Please advice.
Thanks
This is a wrong question in this topic. Please post it as a new thread.

ramya priya

Jan 19, 2019
Thank you. So I will upload only her mark sheets and will also include a letter of explanation stating that she doesn’t have the actual certificate, hence it is missing.

Iam assuming that IRCC will okay with this. Please let me know.

Hi.. I am having the same issue. Can you please let me know what happened in your case? Was it ok to upload only Marklists without Degree certificate??