+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Fund - Having high amount debit and credit transactions

REKNA

Sep 21, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have updated my documents and submitted AOR. My query is regarding POF.

POF which I have submitted, my statement has two major transaction ( debit of around $10000 USD & simultaneously credit of $13000 USD within 5 days from same account.) but does not impact the minimum amount requirement.
Is it a concern that CIC can raise to whom funds were sent and why?

Please advice.
Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello everyone,

POF which I have submitted, my statement has two major transaction ( debit of around $10000 USD & simultaneously credit of $13000 USD within 5 days from same account.) but does not impact the minimum amount requirement.

Please advice.
Thanks
If you can explain about these transactions, in LOE. Things would be smoother.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

Please advice.
Thanks
Big transactions sometimes may get flagged as “review required” and it would be much better if you could explain the transactions in letter of explanation. I’m case your average balance is close to the transaction amount the concerned analyst may have concern whether you have taken money from someone to fulfill the proof of fund requirements. So better be prepared to explain large transactions

REKNA

Sep 21, 2018
Big transactions sometimes may get flagged as “review required” and it would be much better if you could explain the transactions in letter of explanation. I’m case your average balance is close to the transaction amount the concerned analyst may have concern whether you have taken money from someone to fulfill the proof of fund requirements. So better be prepared to explain large transactions
These transactions don't impact my LICO (Low Income Cut Off) amount.

Stewie090

Jun 14, 2018
These transactions don't impact my LICO (Low Income Cut Off) amount.
You've submitted statements aswell? I thought we only submit the bank reference letter showing the opening and closing balances for the last 6 months rather than every transaction.