+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding sponsorship evaluation form

krisashok

Feb 23, 2008
Hi members,
I would like to sponsor my wife from India.I became permenent resident of canada on Aug 2008. At present,I am residing in Canada.I need some help to fill out the sponsorship evaluation form. Could anyone help me how to fill the colum 3 , (personal net income and 12 month period starting and ending).I dont understand that column.Do i have to fil financial evaluation form too? Please help me PMM or anyone

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
u simply have to state how much u earn per year,your net income

you will need to fill the financial evaluation form IF your wife has dependent children,under 21 and not married.if not then the sponsorship evaluation form is enough.

krisashok

Feb 23, 2008
Thank you so much , could you please tell me , Do i have to submit Option C print out? I was filed tax 2008 (with my old SIN )march as a temporary foreign worker category.I was in work permit visa that time. I became PR holder on Aug 2008. Now i have my Permenant SIN.How to get the Option C print out. ? Please someone reply .Thank you.

Empenguin

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
Toronto
Call the 1-800 number for the Canadian Revenue Agency that's listed in the Sponsor's Guide and/or document checklist. Ask them if you have an Option C available. If so, they will send it to you and you can include it. If you don't have it, as the document checklist says, you must explain why, and you need to provide adequate proof (Section 19 in your Document Checklist) that you meet the minimum necessary income requirement.

Good luck.

krisashok

Feb 23, 2008
hi Empenguin
thanks i have a doubt -I am only sponsoring my spouse what box do we check off on the sponsorship evaluation form? -
"Number of family members & person included in undertaking in effect and not yet in effect"
Yourself__?
Current undertaking_?

7.Total number of persons in 4,5 and 6 above?
Add the number entered in the boxes above
and write the total here ?
what is the answers?