+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding : SOP sample justifying reasons for refusal

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Reasons being :

1) U will not leave canada after your authorised stay and on reaching this point , factors being considered are :-

*purpose of visit
*personal assets and financial status

2) others :-

Proposed program not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores, learning ability

Anyone who has prepared SOP to justify these three reasons or who could provide useful advice over dat pllzzz comment

Victor2016

Mar 11, 2016
I got rejected too for purpose of visit as one reason. Please put down here if you find a way to justify that. I had included my offer of admission from the college.

Victor2016

Mar 11, 2016
Hey.

I applied for my Canadian study permit on 11th February and got refusal by 2nd March. The reasons listed were as follows:
~ I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course you intend to pursue.
~ You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. I considered several factors:
+ Travel history
+ Length of proposed stay.
+ Purpose of visit.
+ Personal assets and financial status.

I am really disappointed about this as I applied for May 2016 intake and got accepted already. I have to re-apply as soon as possible if I want to make it in time but I can not re-apply without knowing how to correct those reasons. I will give some background information about myself.

I finished my a-levels mid last year and got good grades (lowest was B). I applied for a college in Toronto and got an offer of admission stating I was accepted and all necessary details about my course duration, start and completion dates etc. I paid the fees for the first semester and attached these documents with my visa application. Also I am being sponsored by my uncle. He wrote a letter saying he will cover all my costs (tuition and living expenses) and that I am his nephew. He also attached all supporting documents to show he is the owner of a business firm and bank statements showing 3 months history. Also he got a letter from his bank stating he is intending to support me throughout my studies. He had 2 bank statements attached, one was a $ account showing 500$ as the final balance but movement of over 100,000$ in the past 3 months and the other was a local currency account showing final balance equivalent to 30,000$. I do not have any personal assets in my name nor a bank account and I have not traveled outside my country.

IELTS score was 8.0. SOP is statement of purpose? I had written it but only 3/4th of a page. I'm not sure it was strong enough.

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Noo finacial tie ups or one need to convince visa officer dat ur parents are finacally sound ... U need to take care of dis when u reapply

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Anil Gangar said:
Reasons being :

1) U will not leave canada after your authorised stay and on reaching this point , factors being considered are :-

*purpose of visit
*personal assets and financial status

2) others :-

Proposed program not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores, learning ability

Anyone who has prepared SOP to justify these three reasons or who could provide useful advice over dat pllzzz comment

When it comes to;

1. Poor academics
2. Admission by hook or by crook
3. Questionable finances

there is simply no way to justify the reasons.

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Grad b.com with 61% (GNDU)
Senior secondary 82% (pseb)
Secondary 60% (pseb)
Ielts 6.5 nd not less than 6 in eaach module
And alsoo want to mention that i have had shown my parents income 4.5 lakh annually and paid fee for one year and GIC without going for loan .... Dat might Hurt the visa approval

Plzzz suggest the possible changes dat i could made which could mke my profile look strong ??? SOP wasnt attached to te visa aaplication ???

Should i try again ?? Or choose NZ or AUSTRALIA