+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding roles and responsibilities letter

edapras

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
I had recently completed 1 year work experience in Canada. My points stand at 470 from November. I was hopeful to get an ITA soon. But seeing the priorities of the new government, i am not certain if i will receive one in the near future. Now luckily i got the PNP nomination from Ontario. But i have been facing these difficulties.

1. My employer does not give me a letter with roles and responsibilities citing that it is against their policy.
2. I only have the salary slips and the offer letter as part of my proof of employment.
3. However, for me to prove that i am working here as part of a particular NOC, i would need the roles and responsibilities letter from my employer.

Now can i file my PNP application without the roles and responsibilities. If not, is there any alternative to this. Has someone faced this situation. I just have a 1 more week for submitting my application. Please help !

Thanks in advance.

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello please check the reply by Asivad Anac to see if that's of any help
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employer-hr-refuses-official-job-letter-with-addnl-detailed-job-duties-t316445.0.html

edapras

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nokia3315 said:
Hello please check the reply by Asivad Anac to see if that's of any help

Thanks a lot for your response. I will do the self declaration and get an affidavit for the roles and responsibilities letter.