+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding rental assistance

Dawna73

Feb 23, 2018
Hi I need someone to help me or advise regarding my situation.I was sponsored from my husband I have a 11 year old son.My husband and I been separated for 8 years now I dont know where he is right now since we got separated.I would like to know if I am eligible to apply a rental assistance.I am working full time but still not enough for me and my son.I have a problem of my health as well was diagnose of 2nd degree breast cancer I am in a 10 years medication maintainance since I did not go through for chemo coz if ginancial problem.Could anyone please advise me regarding to my situation?

Thank you
Donata Bayford

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Hi I need someone to help me or advise regarding my situation.I was sponsored from my husband I have a 11 year old son.My husband and I been separated for 8 years now I dont know where he is right now since we got separated.I would like to know if I am eligible to apply a rental assistance.I am working full time but still not enough for me and my son.I have a problem of my health as well was diagnose of 2nd degree breast cancer I am in a 10 years medication maintainance since I did not go through for chemo coz if ginancial problem.Could anyone please advise me regarding to my situation?

Thank you
Donata Bayford
So you've been a PR now for over 8 years?
You are free to apply for anything you want that you may qualify for, as your PR status or any immigration type issues are not relevant.