+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding refusal of my visa under spp program

rakesh043

Dec 26, 2011
i am rakesh from hyderabad and i completed my btech from ann univeristy with 63% and 30 + backlogs and i got the offer letter from mohawk from international business management and i filed my visa and submitted on 5th december 2011 under spp program ad i showed 8lakhs of bank loan by keeping the FD's and i already paid my first semester fess of 3 lakhs and my total tution fees is 7 lakhs i donno y my visa got rejected they mentioned as below.

reason :Your proposed studies are not reasonable in lightof one or more of : your qualifications , previous studies ,employment,level of establishment , other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, Language abilities , or your future prospects and plans .

And i got my passport back on 23 rd of this month i m totally pissed and i wanted to aplly again for fanshawee college for information security management course .
1) now can i apply under spp program again?
2) and my fathers annual income is 1 lakh below if i apply under non-spp or general hw can i show my fathers it returns ?
3) does may intake courses are good and does they have a good visa rating?? please reply me as soon as early guys i ll be so helpfull plssssss its urgent i want to start my process immediately :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'll help you with one question. You can't apply under SPP again. You can only apply under general.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
rakesh043 said:
i am rakesh from hyderabad and i completed my btech from ann univeristy with 63% and 30 + backlogs and i got the offer letter from mohawk from international business management and i filed my visa and submitted on 5th december 2011 under spp program ad i showed 8lakhs of bank loan by keeping the FD's and i already paid my first semester fess of 3 lakhs and my total tution fees is 7 lakhs i donno y my visa got rejected they mentioned as below.

reason :Your proposed studies are not reasonable in lightof one or more of : your qualifications , previous studies ,employment,level of establishment , other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, Language abilities , or your future prospects and plans .

And i got my passport back on 23 rd of this month i m totally pissed and i wanted to aplly again for fanshawee college for information security management course .
2) and my fathers annual income is 1 lakh below if i apply under non-spp or general hw can i show my fathers it returns ?
3) does may intake courses are good and does they have a good visa rating?? please reply me as soon as early guys i ll be so helpfull plssssss its urgent i want to start my process immediately :(
Did a consultant suggest you to go for IBM? Its an obvious case of Study Mismatch.

You cannot re apply under SPP.

You can submit ITRs (form 16) of your Dad.

There is no VISA Rated courses, only thing is your course should be relevant to your experience or previous studies which in your case was not. Also apply to a University for better chances of acquiring VISA and for a better future.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakesh043 said:

Hi,

30+ backlogs: that's the main reason.

rakesh043

Dec 26, 2011
hai royal sting,yes consultant suggested me to go for ibm.but my dad has his annual income below 1 lakh per yr hw can he get IT returns and with 30 back logs hw can i get under university.

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
I got rejection for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, but SOP was very poor... applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..