App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
Snehan said:
Dear members,

- I have a recent bank loan (taken 4 months ago for 3 years) and the amount i need to show as my proof of fund is almost same as my bank loan amount. Does the loan amount have any impact on my proof of fund ? Do i need to show more bank balance ?

- Is it ok to make a FDR for 6 months as a proof of fund ? or better to keep cash in bank ?

Pls help..
Keep an FDR for the amount till you are about to fly for Canada. But before flying... convert that FDR amount into Traveller Cheques and Some cash.. I would suggest 70% TC and 30% Cash.. Best of lukc

Ms. Ley

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Gods perfect timing..
Hello everyone,

Do u think it is ok if i transfered my money for settlement fund in another bank? But still it exist more than 6 months.. In my application I used my salary account but i wanted to transfer the money in my personnal account.. Pls. Help. Tnx all.

DHAKA 2014

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014 PER received...: 27-08-2014
AOR Received.
29-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-11-2014 Passport Reached:13-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014 Passport Received:11-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-11-14
Please suggest me about my condition:

When I applied for FSW this year in May, I didn't had the full required amount in cash previously. I had some personal investments from which I withdrew my money and deposited in my savings a/c. previously in my saving a/c there was small amount fund with regular transactions. So when i gave the 6 month's statement - it showed a large amount of money i have deposited just before applying. I have not provide any explanation of the sudden fund.

from that time the money is present at my a/c. Now with this statement I have received the PER but I am really worried now if SGVO considers it a issue of rejection....or they will at least ask for an explanation? If they ask for the POF again -then i will easily provide 6 month's statement. But will they give me the chance or directly reject my file?

seniors plz plz suggest....

xneelx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(received) 23-12-2014 ||
Doc's Request.
(DD encashed) 25-02-2015 ||
Nomination.....
(PER) 15-03-2015 ||
AOR Received.
(AOR) 21-05-2015 ||
Hi All,

Me and my wife are applying under FSW 2014 . My wife being the main applicant wanted to know a couple of things about Proof Of Funds :

• Will only my wife's account be looked into while counting the proof of funds, OR can I add my bank's certificate and total it to $14,720 (for 2)?
  • What does this statement on the POF page(cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp) exactly mean
    "..to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you)."
    Does this mean i would include my parents(who will not be travelling with me to canada) in the Number of Family Members list. Or will it be just the 2 of us?

Thanks!

chakri8385

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2014
xneelx said:
Hi All,

Me and my wife are applying under FSW 2014 . My wife being the main applicant wanted to know a couple of things about Proof Of Funds :

• Will only my wife's account be looked into while counting the proof of funds, OR can I add my bank's certificate and total it to $14,720 (for 2)?
You can shows proofs of your bank certificate as well.. No issues and it is acceptable
  • What does this statement on the POF page(cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp) exactly mean Does this mean i would include my parents(who will not be travelling with me to canada) in the Number of Family Members list. Or will it be just the 2 of us?
It means that your wife needs to have enough amount $14,720 (for 2) even if you are not accompanying her to canada
[/list]

Thanks!

Ms. Ley

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Gods perfect timing..
xneelx said:
Hi All,

• What does this statement on the POF page(cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp) exactly mean Does this mean i would include my parents(who will not be travelling with me to canada) in the Number of Family Members list. Or will it be just the 2 of us?

Thanks!

Hello Xneelx,

It can be both acct. we did the same with ours. My husband and my certificates were attached to the documents submitted, so that we can come up with the required amount.

If you are married, your parents are not included in the in the computation of SF.
However of you have kids it will be an additional of 2000 CAD even if they will not travelling with you to Canada.
Hope this helps. Good luck! ;D :D

xneelx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......