+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding PR portal

eabhijiths

Feb 5, 2022
Hi All, I have a question regarding Permanent residence portal access.
After getting AOR I had a long wait to get any response from IRCC and finally I called them on Feb 3rd and they told me that IRCC has sent me an email for portal access with a temp Password on January 28.
I told the officer that I have not received any emails till now. The officer told me that they will resend it again but it might take some time.After couple of weeks, I again called IRCC agent and they given me an email . I send an email to them on February 18 but no reply yet.

I was just wondering if it happened with some else as well?
How long it might take?
What all I can do in this situation?
Any experience??

*( I have checked in junk, spam, archives everything while the officer was on call so pretty sure that I never received that email)

Reactions: srth12

srth12

Nov 17, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All, I have a question regarding Permanent residence portal access.
After getting AOR I had a long wait to get any response from IRCC and finally I called them on Feb 3rd and they told me that IRCC has sent me an email for portal access with a temp Password on January 28.
I told the officer that I have not received any emails till now. The officer told me that they will resend it again but it might take some time.After couple of weeks, I again called IRCC agent and they given me an email . I send an email to them on February 18 but no reply yet.

I was just wondering if it happened with some else as well?
How long it might take?
What all I can do in this situation?
Any experience??

*( I have checked in junk, spam, archives everything while the officer was on call so pretty sure that I never received that email)
I am also in the same situation, what happened afterwards?