+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding PR in Quebec after studies

vijai

Star Member
May 11, 2012
HI all , i am plannin to apply concordia university..but my consultnacy said if you get PR from quebec..you cannot go and work in other provinces...is it true???(simply u have to settle down there) ....need all ur help..

i look frwd all your replies

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you get PR from Quebec, you have to intend to settle there at the time you get it. Once you have the PR and you feel you want to leave, you can.

vijai

Star Member
May 11, 2012
first of all..you guys doing great job here..congrats and thanks for ur immediate reply...

wat they(consultant) actulally said was,if you got PR after ur studies in quebec means u have to settle down there only..u cannot go to toronto or any other provinces to work or settle afterwards and also application process for quebec is different then any other provinces..so if you got admit in concordia(MASc s/w Engg) you have to pay 104 Cad $ to canadian/quebec govt to process ur visa appl(except visa fee) and all

need suggestion in this too and also plannin to apply dalhousie univ- (internwkin)..my ielts band is 6(S5.5 L 6.5 R 5.5 W 6)..plannin to reappear in the meantime in ielts..

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijai said:
first of all..you guys doing great job here..congrats and thanks for ur immediate reply...

wat they(consultant) actulally said was,if you got PR after ur studies in quebec means u have to settle down there only..u cannot go to toronto or any other provinces to work or settle afterwards and also application process for quebec is different then any other provinces..so if you got admit in concordia(MASc s/w Engg) you have to pay 104 Cad $ to canadian/quebec govt to process ur visa appl(except visa fee) and all

need suggestion in this too and also plannin to apply dalhousie univ- (internwkin)..my ielts band is 6(S5.5 L 6.5 R 5.5 W 6)..plannin to reappear in the meantime in ielts..
Your consultant is right in that the application process for Quebec is a bit different but wrong about the PR. The PR you will get and the PR card you will get is the same as everybody else has. It is not PR of Quebec, it is PR of Canada.

Parish

Mar 11, 2014
Hello

I am studying Master degree in Concordia University.
I read a lot about getting PR after Master graduation. Unfortunately, I am still confused about that.
I was wondering if anyone could guide me what the procedure and requirements are in order to get PR after graduation.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Parish said:
Hello

I am studying Master degree in Concordia University.
I read a lot about getting PR after Master graduation. Unfortunately, I am still confused about that.
I was wondering if anyone could guide me what the procedure and requirements are in order to get PR after graduation.
See the following thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/various-immigration-programmes-for-international-students-in-canada-t100908.0.html