+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding PR approvals for outlanders

bharadwaj509

Sep 18, 2021
Hello Guys,

Just wondering if any of the outlanders got their PR approval mail.

I applied in April 2020.
Biometrics approved in July 2020.
I called the agency in Jan 2021 and the agent said most of the steps are completed and the final approval is pending.
I asked my cousin to apply for my gcms notes in April and it says PR is approved.

I do not have any communication on the website though. Anyone in the same boat as me?

Thanks and regards

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Our FSW-O application just got final approval yesterday after 903 days.

Final decision
  • September 17, 2021 Your application was approved.
That's awesome. Congrats! Sydney seems to be very active in processing outland applications. Hoping the London VO also picks up the pace soon.

Reactions: TtiGeR

TtiGeR

Sep 15, 2021
Back in February 2020, we called IRCC and was told all steps were done, and they requested to extend our expiring medicals. The extension was processed 6 months later in August. Since then, we were constantly told that final decision was imminent until our extended medicals expired again in January.

Other than the medicals, the website status did not change at all for most of the past two years. It only change to "Approved" after IRCC received photocopies of our passports and photos for CoPR.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Back in February 2020, we called IRCC and was told all steps were done, and they requested to extend our expiring medicals. The extension was processed 6 months later in August. Since then, we were constantly told that final decision was imminent until our extended medicals expired again in January.

Other than the medicals, the website status did not change at all for most of the past two years. It only change to "Approved" after IRCC received photocopies of our passports and photos for CoPR.
Wait. Your status changed to approved after you received Copr? When did you get it?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020

I was just able to read your signature. Your PPR seems to be very recent. You should post about it here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-outlander-ppr-thread.744023/

TtiGeR

Sep 15, 2021
Wait. Your status changed to approved after you received Copr? When did you get it?
We received an email from IRCC this morning saying our online status changed. The website shows the application was approved yesterday under "Final decision". CoPR is probably still on the way.

Gurbir13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hello Guys,

Just wondering if any of the outlanders got their PR approval mail.

I applied in April 2020.
Biometrics approved in July 2020.
I called the agency in Jan 2021 and the agent said most of the steps are completed and the final approval is pending.
I asked my cousin to apply for my gcms notes in April and it says PR is approved.

I do not have any communication on the website though. Anyone in the same boat as me?

Thanks and regards
P
Hello ,we applied aor in aug 2020 and the final decision was due in feb 2021.
We are done with medical, biometrics and also submitted the document requested by them in december 2020.
After that we have not heard anything from immigration and when we contact they say delay is due