+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding PCC from india

Karyo

May 10, 2021
Hi
I got my PCC from india while i applied for inland spousal application.
I got my PCC done from Senior supdt of police.
I submitted my pr application in sep 2020 and in may 2021 i got the medical request.
I heard from my colleagues that probably that PCC is not acceptable.
please let me know is there any risk with my application.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi
I got my PCC from india while i applied for inland spousal application.
I got my PCC done from Senior supdt of police.
I submitted my pr application in sep 2020 and in may 2021 i got the medical request.
I heard from my colleagues that probably that PCC is not acceptable.
please let me know is there any risk with my application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html

PCC from your local district police station is acceptable.
If they request a new one, get it through BLS.

Karyo

May 10, 2021
Also i lived at 2 or more addresses while my study when i was in punjab and also after marriage i lived for 3 months in different district of punjab. On my PCC the adress where i was born that is similar to my passport address is mentioned and i get my PCC done from the place ( district) where i was born.
Is there any need to get 2 PCC or multiple PCC

Karyo

May 10, 2021
Do i need to provide mutiple PCC from the local district police station if i lived after marriage for just 3 months at different district of punjab?

Nov 1, 2020
Do i need to provide mutiple PCC from the local district police station if i lived after marriage for just 3 months at different district of punjab?
Seeing as you've got the AOR, medical requests, etc, it's evident that they had an initial look at your documents and everything looked ok. If they need additional PCCs or anything else, I'm pretty sure they will simply request it? If they had an issue with your PCC, I think they would've either returned the application or requested a different one prior to sending your AOR.

I think you're good, but perhaps a more senior user can chime in?

Karyo

May 10, 2021
I got the medical request and biometric request 1 month before and done with both.
I also got a letter stating that i meet the eligibility requirement for applying for permanent residence.
Can u plz elaborate more about AOR

Karyo

May 10, 2021
Plz suggest that do i need to have another PCC from BLS. ( just for safe side).
As you mention that the letter that i receive indicating that i meet the eligibility requirements is AOR, also done will medical and biometric.
So it means that the have check all my documents.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Plz suggest that do i need to have another PCC from BLS. ( just for safe side).
As you mention that the letter that i receive indicating that i meet the eligibility requirements is AOR, also done will medical and biometric.
So it means that the have check all my documents.
They can always ask for a new PCC if they need. I doubt anyone can tell you in advance and I'd suggest it's easier and more logical to wait.

If it is especially difficult or lengthy to get a new or additional one, you can consider, but there's also a chance it would be wasted effort.

Karyo

May 10, 2021
The PCC that i originally submitted with my application was done through local district police station ( by senior supdt of police).
I assume that is also acceptable?
Plz suggest

SVJ2222

Jun 21, 2023
hi, so did it work for you? I used same so i have same question
The PCC that i originally submitted with my application was done through local district police station ( by senior supdt of police).
I assume that is also acceptable?
Plz suggest