+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding payment issue for ECA in WES

Mahantesh

Jan 6, 2018
Hi I am from india and I want to ask some thing about ECS @ WES.

Hi, I have applied for Educational Credential Assessment.
While applying i chose 'Western Union Online Money Transfer' and the reference number got generated.
After i paid the assessment fees through Credit card and it was successful. But when i check the Application review(Through View My Application), it says 'Selected payment method is Western Union Online Money Transfer.
Your total balance due is $233.91' even though the payment was successful through credit card. Can you please check and change the status. Actually this is reminder query.
I have raised the same concern before and i did not get any response from WES. Appreciate your quick response.

lastwayout

Jan 21, 2018
I am also facing the exact same situation, but I received a different reply from them. Shall I mail them again ? Please see below.

I created my WES profile and was unable to make payment through credit card and chose the other payment option "western union money transfer" and did not make payment but i received the WES reference number. When I logged in again next day and resumed my application and clicked on to make payment, it took me to credit card details screen for making payment and this time payment was successfully made through credit card.

Now my application shows "we have received your payment" under the Completed section and it shows "waiting for your documents" under the Pending section. When I chick on "view my application", this shows "selected payment method is western union money transfer and payment due is 233 CAD."

So, at one in application it shows "payment received" and at other place it is saying something else. payment has been made from my credit card (shows in my credit card bill). When I inquired them about this inconsistency through their email/contact form, i received a reply after 7-8 days saying "as per our records, we have not received your payment."

how the hell should I resolve this, did anyone else also faced this unfortunate situation ? they do not have a proper email id where I can attach evidence of this payment. Is there a way to attach files in their email contact form ?

sakshissharma

Aug 11, 2019
Hi I am from india and I want to ask some thing about ECS @ WES.

Hi, I have applied for Educational Credential Assessment.
While applying i chose 'Western Union Online Money Transfer' and the reference number got generated.
After i paid the assessment fees through Credit card and it was successful. But when i check the Application review(Through View My Application), it says 'Selected payment method is Western Union Online Money Transfer.
Your total balance due is $233.91' even though the payment was successful through credit card. Can you please check and change the status. Actually this is reminder query.
I have raised the same concern before and i did not get any response from WES. Appreciate your quick response.
hey i paid my wes fees through credit card and the amount was deducted from my card but it doesn't reflect in my wes profile. they are still showing that my payment is due. please can you help me?

Reactions: Irenejohn

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
hey i paid my wes fees through credit card and the amount was deducted from my card but it doesn't reflect in my wes profile. they are still showing that my payment is due. please can you help me?
how long has it been?

egaubaj

Nov 28, 2019
On WES Payment Page when you Select Credit Card it takes you to next page.

You are asked to Fill the Billing Address.

There it does not show option of Country as India. Only Canda.

Please advise how to proceed

Irenejohn

Jan 13, 2020
Hello Sakshissharma ,

Is your issue solved ? I have the same issue.
Amount was gone but it didn't reflect on my profile.
What did you do ?

Regards.