+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding original transcripts

Deepty

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Are original transcripts in university sealed envelop is necessary????
And now onwards university will directly send these transcripts to Ambassy....
what should we do???
And 1 more thing...If we have done graduation then should we need transcripts for all the three years or for just one transcript for graduation?????

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear Deepty
Original transcripts will b handed over to u from university in sealed envelop stamped on itand u have to send it to canadian embassy by your own along with complete documents. hope its clear.

wishing u all the best
fma ans

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are original transcripts in university sealed envelop is necessary????

>>>>>although transcripts are in check list but the visa officers dont insist on it.

And now onwards university will directly send these transcripts to Ambassy....
what should we do???

>>>>> Visa offices dont take directly.

And 1 more thing...If we have done graduation then should we need transcripts for all the three years or for just one transcript for graduation?????

>>>> in one transcripts ( final year ) all three years are mentioned.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
acha u need to submit provisional copies of all 3 years and copy of degree and dont forget to take ur original they will check and return it to u after 8 days they will handover u the transcipts one more thing u have to take envelop in which they will keep all ur transcripts and sealed in front of u only.

fma ans

kunalt2104

Jul 9, 2010
Hiii

I have studied from Panjab University, Chandigarh, I just contacted them and even they said that they will not hand over any document to me but will mail it to CIC directly... they will charge me for this and give me a receipt also... what to do in this case???

Next I have done my Post Graduate Diploma in Management from Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM), New Delhi... do I need to get the transcripts from them also in sealed envelope... I reside in Chandigarh and it will be too much for me to specially go to Delhi to locate who would do this and how would they do this and get this work done...

Can I send original transcripts instead...??? or notarized or both???

Please suggest...

Kunal

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
if ur university is handing over to u then u have to accept that and give them envelop they will send it directly if u have done post graduation u have to obtain transcripts fr that aswell. notarized copies will be sent along with application it is needed and transcripts as well. but in hyd they handover to us until i did i dont know now.

fma ans

Deepty

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
But Panjab university Chandigarh does not handover it to us......they said they will directly send to visa office...What should we do nw?????

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepty said:
Thanx Explorer1...
Had U send transcripts to Visa office???
N which was your VO???
I did sent, but most of applcants had not sent and they are in Canada now. ND was my visa office. All people have sent is notarized copy of 3 year marksheet and degree. No originals.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Deepty said:
But Panjab university Chandigarh does not handover it to us......they said they will directly send to visa office...What should we do nw?????
Dear Deepty

Let them send directly they will ask copy of provisionals from u and not originals, so handover them they will check is it authentic or not let them send directly and dont skip this otherwise it will b an issue in our application, any flaws will make problem so go ahead n apply fr transcripts. i have submitted that's y im advising u to do so , no regrets after that. hope u got point

best of luck
fma ans

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi friends
just talked to my agent and i asked her that in newdelhi checklist thay have written for original transcripts in university sealed envelope and she said that she has never send original transcripts to newdelhi visa office as they accept notarized copies of all educatian docs as in newdelhi visa office applicants got exemption from sending
original docs of education.......i have nearly collected all my docs except that original transcript from university.......i m very confused....pls help me out.....

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can one use original issued marks sheets of university education in uni. sealed envelops rather newly issued transcripts?

My university said they don't issue transcripts but can seal my original marks sheets in university envelop.

Plz. let me know is it fine? And will embassy return my these originals after verification?

Thanks in advance.

Salman
Karachi, Pakistan.

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
sukhi_boy said:
hi friends
just talked to my agent and i asked her that in newdelhi checklist thay have written for original transcripts in university sealed envelope and she said that she has never send original transcripts to newdelhi visa office as they accept notarized copies of all educatian docs as in newdelhi visa office applicants got exemption from sending
original docs of education.......i have nearly collected all my docs except that original transcript from university.......i m very confused....pls help me out.....
Dear Sukhi

Original transcripts nothing but it is only photo copies of ur provisional which will be stamped by university and sealed in envelop so dont be confused no one will send original certificates to them except Ielts , so go ahead send transcripts it will not be original bt will be stamped by university and sealed by them hope it is clear to u.

fma ans

regards

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
fma
Just wanna know as my spouse is B.com then is it necessary for her to get same transcripts from university ……