+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding OINP Nomination Certificate

Jaspreet2611

Aug 8, 2019
I got Nomination Certificate from OINP but my Express Entry Profile got expired before receiving the ITA. I created new profile and requested OINP to transfer the Nomination to my new profile which they did and added 600 points to my CRS Score. But I didn't receive the new Nomination Certificate. I would like to know whether OINP issues new Nomination Certificate in such cases or the old one with previous Express Entry details will work and considered by IRCC. Appreciate quick responses. Thanks

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
I got Nomination Certificate from OINP but my Express Entry Profile got expired before receiving the ITA. I created new profile and requested OINP to transfer the Nomination to my new profile which they did and added 600 points to my CRS Score. But I didn't receive the new Nomination Certificate. I would like to know whether OINP issues new Nomination Certificate in such cases or the old one with previous Express Entry details will work and considered by IRCC. Appreciate quick responses. Thanks
Hey Jaspreet, my EE profile was cancelled due to incompleteness (marriage certificate document) and will OINP transfer my nomination to new EE ?

BalKaur

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Jaspreet, I am in the same situation and OINP has transferred scores to ne EE profile. Will I get new nomination certificate ? or I can use the old one to submit my PR application with old express entry profile details? Kindly reply ASAP as I am submitting my application today.