+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding NOC, work exp

sumanth2804

Oct 29, 2018
I've worked under NOC 2172 for 2 yr 5 months, remaining 7 months I've worked under NOC 2174, will it be counted as total 3 yrs ? (as one of the NOC exp is less than one year). I don't have any other exp !

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I've worked under NOC 2172 for 2 yr 5 months, remaining 7 months I've worked under NOC 2174, will it be counted as total 3 yrs ? (as one of the NOC exp is less than one year). I don't have any other exp !
Yes it will count as 3 years.
The main requirement is that the 1 year minimum needs to be in one and only NOC. Beyond that, you can add other NOCs to accumulate experience towards your point count.
However, you'll need to enter both these experience in work history section, and provide reference letters per CIC requirements for each job.

kumarsunny2019

Jan 25, 2019
Yes it will count as 3 years.
The main requirement is that the 1 year minimum needs to be in one and only NOC. Beyond that, you can add other NOCs to accumulate experience towards your point count.
However, you'll need to enter both these experience in work history section, and provide reference letters per CIC requirements for each job.
New
I've worked under NOC 4214 Early Childhood Educators and Assistants for three years but my work experience is from 2011 to 2014 can i still apply for express entry program ?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
New
I've worked under NOC 4214 Early Childhood Educators and Assistants for three years but my work experience is from 2011 to 2014 can i still apply for express entry program ?
If you're aiming for FSW, your work experience in Category 0,A or B needs to be within the last 10 years.
If CEC, it should be in the last 3 years.

kumarsunny2019

Jan 25, 2019
If you're aiming for FSW, your work experience in Category 0,A or B needs to be within the last 10 years.
If CEC, it should be in the last 3 years.
I don't have a work experience in Canada. So I don't think I can apply for CEC. For FSW My IELTS score is L9 R9 W 7 S7.5. I have a 3 year graduation degree and a 2 year diploma degree but not an B. Ed. But the problem with my work experience is I was paid in cheque(No salary slips) which was deposited every month into my bank account along with that I have photographs of my class to prove that I was working there. Will they accept my work experience if I show my experience letter, bank statements and pictures of my class for example annual day function. activities of the class room just to support my case.

nais

Dec 3, 2017
I don't have a work experience in Canada. So I don't think I can apply for CEC. For FSW My IELTS score is L9 R9 W 7 S7.5. I have a 3 year graduation degree and a 2 year diploma degree but not an B. Ed. But the problem with my work experience is I was paid in cheque(No salary slips) which was deposited every month into my bank account along with that I have photographs of my class to prove that I was working there. Will they accept my work experience if I show my experience letter, bank statements and pictures of my class for example annual day function. activities of the class room just to support my case.
You don't need to provide pictures, this is not spouse sponsorship. You must provide an experience letter on company letterhead with full company contact details. You must mention IRCC required details and your duties must match with the selected NOC duties. Payslips are not madatory but useful. Alternatively your salary statement and/or salary certificate will do same but they are not mandatory. Please read-

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, whichshould be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),

should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

kumarsunny2019

Jan 25, 2019
You don't need to provide pictures, this is not spouse sponsorship. You must provide an experience letter on company letterhead with full company contact details. You must mention IRCC required details and your duties must match with the selected NOC duties. Payslips are not madatory but useful. Alternatively your salary statement and/or salary certificate will do same but they are not mandatory. Please read-

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, whichshould be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),

should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Thank you so much for all the information.