London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Hi Members,

I would like to know if any body knows about LSBF Canada which is located in Toronto? My brother wants to go there for ACCA program, anybody having any idea regarding visa ratio etc please share here.

Thank you

jazz2011

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
canada_future said:
Hi Members,

I would like to know if any body knows about LSBF Canada which is located in Toronto? My brother wants to go there for ACCA program, anybody having any idea regarding visa ratio etc please share here.

Thank you

Ya i am here in LSBF...got visa..getting visa depends on ur luck..n ya how many papers ur bro have cleared yet??tel him to clear more as much as he can.. because there is a issue of work permit!!!!

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
i have applied in LSBF too but i have applied from Ireland ... and still waiting for my reply... i have one question to jazz when u got your visa ,, dis they email you, or just send u reply through mail .. or did they contact u through phone ...

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
alright , well i have applied form ireland ,, so i had to put it in high commission in london .. and its been now almost 12 weeks .. last they mailed me dat its wit the officer and undr review ... on 7th i mailed them again and now waiting for their email.
my course was supposed to start in aug .. so dont knw wats gona happen abt ma papers