+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding LCP document prepare!

VILLAGEHUA

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Hi all,
To avoid missing anything document if it's time for apply PR, can anyone give me any suggestion?
1. Contract: since our wage will change every couple month, does my employer need summit a new contract to Human Resources and Skills Development/Service Canada?
2. Statment of earning: does anyone can offer a example of that? my employer only pay me a check and give me a note to explain.

is there anyone can offer any example of the document for apply PR?

Thank you for stop by.

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Villagehua,

1. In my case, me and my employer attached in a separate sheet of paper an "Amendment on Wages" titled letter stating the increases with the corresponding dates. All other conditions (i.e. frequency of pay, hours, days off, o.t. etc.) are still the same as per original LIC contract signed. We both signed this and added it in the original LIC Contract.

2. Statement of Earnings: I based this on the pay slips that I received monthly. Tabulated form in excel.
Earnings (Hrs Worked x Rate): Deductions (CPP + EI + Tax + Room): Net Pay (Earnings less Deductions). I encoded them on a monthly basis.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
VILLAGEHUA said:
I am in Vancouver, but I am not done my LCP yet. I only done 10 months.
way to go! As jobseeker would say that proactive is the key... My friends would say that I am so excited gathering my documents for the application for OWp/PR...not really, just want this done. I have friends who are already done with their 24 months but haven't pass yet cause their papers are not yet complete... Me? Still need 2 months and I hope my papers will be complete by then... :D

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Well, GOODLUCK on your apps.

Scan/photocopy, Double/triple check them first before you submit.

Hopefully, these processing times will improve in the near future. :D

GODSPEED!

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Chuchay,

Ask your employer the detailed computation on how he came up with the amount on your check.

Be sure to ask about the deductions. The earnings are noted in your contract.

Tabulate to make them more organized. ;)

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
I have one more question..MY application for OWP/PR already appeared online..does that mean that they already reviewed the docs I sent and everything is ok and just waiting for an officer to work on it for the next 16 mos or could it also mean that it has not gone a review yet?

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Chuchay,

I guess they only checked if the documents were complete, signed, and with the correct payment. When the time comes, they will thoroughly review them and will ask for updates on address, etc - like what other forumers posted.

Welcome to the 'waiting game' :D