ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
So do I have to reject the ITA?
No.

Go to the relevant section in your eAPR and amend the answer - no worries. Think it is in the employment section or might be the first one, cant remember.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Froze 950, how do I answer 'No' Isn't EE profile frozen when you get ITA?

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
JoacRy said:
@Eucalyptus, filling out profile now as I got an ITA. How do you amend after the fact?
Hi JoacRy,

When you fill out the first half of your application, it will show you all the responses you have already filled out, as they have been transferred from your EE profile. You can select 'No' to that question regarding job offer. That is how I amended mine. I believe it is the very first question under work history.

**edit: You can find the question under Work History; Intended Work in Canada.**

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
It shouldn't be an issue even if you answered yes to "job offer"

VO looks at your file, thinks that's wrong, change it to No. Then recalculate your points.

No change should happen.

ITA still valid. No problem here.

Uploading job references is for claiming CRS points for your previous experiences. This includes the current job you are doing right now.

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
I dont have an Offer letter from Starbucks, i just have got employment letter stating that i work full time with my supervisor job title.

I have answered yes to a job offer in EE profile, i dont think its good to change to no because CIC knows that I said yes before and if i say no then my points can be affected or i cant show my current experience.

Dont want to take risk. I am leaving as it is to a yes for job offer but just one doubt is it ok if its not mentiomed PERMANENT AND NON SEASONAL on the letter of employment?
I am soooo tensed.

Plz help

thenewbie

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varinder1717 said:
I dont have an Offer letter from Starbucks, i just have got employment letter stating that i work full time with my supervisor job title.

I have answered yes to a job offer in EE profile, i dont think its good to change to no because CIC knows that I said yes before and if i say no then my points can be affected or i cant show my current experience.

Dont want to take risk. I am leaving as it is to a yes for job offer but just one doubt is it ok if its not mentiomed PERMANENT AND NON SEASONAL on the letter of employment?
I am soooo tensed.

Plz help
Just answer "No"

Shah25

Oct 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Pleas help its very urgent!
So I got an ITA and I am applying for Express entry tomorrow.

All my papers are ready.

I work in Canada on PGWP with Starbucks as a Shift Supervisor.
When I was making my profile it asked for 'Do I have job Offer in Canada?'
I said Yes.

I dont have LMIA.
My job offers me full time hours and I am full time but on my Job letter that is my experience letter it doesnt show PERMANENT or NON SEASONAL words noted. It is just written I work full time 40 hours/week.

Starbucks policy is they cant write those words.

Is it fine if it doesnt mention Permanent word? I dont want my file to get rejected due to this.

Waiting for you guys reply.
Please help
Thank you in advance.
I am planning to apply through express entry with starbucks shift supervisor experience. Can u please tell me if everything went smoothly? And did they accepted that experience as a skilled with noc 6311 or some other noc