+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding job offer in canada

ravi teja 007

Sep 10, 2019
  1. I had applied for job in a Canadian company"Dipxis Oil and Gas Canada", and have received reply with attachment of interview form which had asked nothing about my technical knowledge but general information.
    After submitting that I got a appointment for the post of mechanical engineer fresher with 6000CAD, with facilities and air ticket.
    The company has provided me with Canadian embassy contacts and I need to get the visa.
    I have not received any phone calls from their side.
    Please help me whether this is a rack of true.
    The company is not asking for money

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
  1. I had applied for job in a Canadian company"Dipxis Oil and Gas Canada", and have received reply with attachment of interview form which had asked nothing about my technical knowledge but general information.
    After submitting that I got a appointment for the post of mechanical engineer fresher with 6000CAD, with facilities and air ticket.
    The company has provided me with Canadian embassy contacts and I need to get the visa.
Totally fake given no company will pay for accommodation or an air ticket. Do not share copies of any documents or pay any money there will be no job.

They may not be asking for money right away but once they have you convinced they for sure will

Almost all these Oil and GAs job offers are fake and the scammers prey on the fact that everyone outside Canada thinks that employment in the Oil/Gas industry is actively looking to recruit.

A sure indicator is fake is the fact the web domain only set up last month a red flag for a so called established company, The website has been cloned from elsewhere and even the so called directors have appeared elsewhere on other scam websites plus there are other clues in a badly put together website

The address listed in contact us tab is for Luther College Regina by the way easily found out through Google so totally fake address for this company let alone the telephone number

dipxisoilandgas.com is already registered*
Domain Name: DIPXISOILANDGAS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2423101288_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.domainshype.com
Registrar URL: http://www.domainshype.com
Updated Date: 2019-08-13T23:01:55Z
Creation Date: 2019-08-13T22:59:29Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-08-13T22:59:29Z

Last edited:

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they will ask for money for that you can be sure. Their so called "Canadian embassy contact" is just them. They will of course say that fees are for visa, sometimes even pretend that those can be reimbursed. or even pretend to send you money that are now hold and you need to pay a small fee to release them.
All fake

NeelPTheArt

Oct 1, 2019
Totally fake given no company will pay for accommodation or an air ticket. Do not share copies of any documents or pay any money there will be no job.

They may not be asking for money right away but once they have you convinced they for sure will

Almost all these Oil and GAs job offers are fake and the scammers prey on the fact that everyone outside Canada thinks that employment in the Oil/Gas industry is actively looking to recruit.

A sure indicator is fake is the fact the web domain only set up last month a red flag for a so called established company, The website has been cloned from elsewhere and even the so called directors have appeared elsewhere on other scam websites plus there are other clues in a badly put together website

The address listed in contact us tab is for Luther College Regina by the way easily found out through Google so totally fake address for this company let alone the telephone number

dipxisoilandgas.com is already registered*
Domain Name: DIPXISOILANDGAS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2423101288_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2019-08-13T23:01:55Z
Creation Date: 2019-08-13T22:59:29Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-08-13T22:59:29Z
I had applied in Dipxis Oil adn Gas company but i received mail from
Dipxisoilandgas@gmail.com after that i complained to official website, then i have received same from careers@dipxisoilandgas.com so what to do?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I had applied in Dipxis Oil adn Gas company but i received mail from
Dipxisoilandgas@gmail.com after that i complained to official website, then i have received same from careers@dipxisoilandgas.com so what to do?
Do nothing... Walk away. The website is a fake as well.

If you have given any money, it's gone. If you gave them identity documents, watch out for identity theft.
You can report them to the police etc but it's not likely to help.

Last edited:

NeelPTheArt

Oct 1, 2019
Do nothing... Walk away. The website is a fake as well.

If you have given any money, it's gone. If you gave them identity documents, watch out for identity theft.
You can report them to the police etc but it's not likely to help.
I gave my educational documents only not any identity and passplpa

Oct 7, 2019
I got job info in canada on shine.com app by bexhin secretarial services..the job is for post of P.A. in david cheriton farm & flour limited company..address is 7 St. Thomas Street, Suite 501 Toronto, ON M5S 2B7, Canada...i called him also..and i sent me documents. So will it harm me in anyways?and also he sent me official website http://davidcheritonfarmflour.com & email- careers@davidcheritonfarmflour.com and phone is +1(204)6900473..agreement says 5k cad slry and he pays visa ticket accommodation evrything contract is for 3 yrs..is it geuine or no plz say

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I got job info in canada on shine.com app by bexhin secretarial services..the job is for post of P.A. in david cheriton farm & flour limited company..address is 7 St. Thomas Street, Suite 501 Toronto, ON M5S 2B7, Canada...i called him also..and i sent me documents. So will it harm me in anyways?and also he sent me official website http://davidcheritonfarmflour.com & email- careers@davidcheritonfarmflour.com and phone is +1(204)6900473..agreement says 5k cad slry and he pays visa ticket accommodation evrything contract is for 3 yrs..is it geuine or no plz say
Fake!

WHOIS LOOKUP

davidcheritonfarmflour.com is already registered*

Domain Name: DAVIDCHERITONFARMFLOUR.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2439786931_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2019-10-03T11:45:45Z
Creation Date: 2019-10-03T11:43:02Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-10-03T11:43:02Z
Registrar: Domainshype.com, LLC

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Can u explain how?he mentioned website also of company...and also say me will he misuse my documents which i sent him?
The website is a fake, made up from other websites. Some of the text comes from https://www.brixworthfarming.co.uk/
Yes, they may misuse your documents. Nobody can say for certain.

I found at least 3 fake websites using the same information. This is 100% a SCAM.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Ok one thing tell me please..if he misuse documents. In what ways he can misuse, and What will happen harm to me?
The principal misuse is for either "identity theft" or for using those documents to make fakes for other people to use. Any more than that is just guessing. Report the situation to your local authorities?