+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding immigration process

Rishmiya

Oct 23, 2018
Hi ,
Im from India , I was doing my own event management business over there in a small sector. My husband is a car driver. We don't have kids. Now that we both have come here to visit my sister and her new born baby , they live here in Toronto Canada. My sis n her husband landed with PR .

I'm also very interested to migrate to Canada , but I'm 34yrs old now thus my score is less for PR. I would like to know whether I'm eligible to study here in Canada, I've completed my Bsc Nutrition and dietetics in 2007 and I'm 34yrs old.. or please suggest me the possibility ways to work and stay here in Canada permanently.kindly guide me righ path.

Thank you
Rishmiya

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
but I'm 34yrs old now thus my score is less for PR.
Age is hardly a determining factor for score. Since you have a sister who is a PR you might have a strong chance. What is your eligibility and crs score so far?

Yes you are eligible to study there but getting admission won't necessarily be easy or quick and you also need to remember that study visa wouldn't allow your spouse to accompany you.

Read about the EE program for PR and see if there are ways to make it work. All the best

Rishmiya

Oct 23, 2018
Thanks a lot for your reply... Roughly my crs score was around 410...

Oh is it not easy to get admission.. I found in a website that my spouse can work in work visa till I study here isn't it so...

Anyways let me check EE program for PR again..

I also would like to know whether I can change my visiting visa to student visa while I'm here in Canada..Thank you once again..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks a lot for your reply... Roughly my crs score was around 410...

Oh is it not easy to get admission.. I found in a website that my spouse can work in work visa till I study here isn't it so...

Anyways let me check EE program for PR again..

I also would like to know whether I can change my visiting visa to student visa while I'm here in Canada..Thank you once again..
You should apply from your home country. You chances of admission would be much better because one of the requirements is that you have strong ties to Canada and that you will return home after your studies. I understand that most want to immigrate but you still have to prove that you will return. You should also know that the spouse of an internal students are not guaranteed a work permit. You can apply but don't count on it. You also need to select a program that will led to career advancement and that makes sense based on your previous education and work experience.