+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REGARDING IGNOU TRANSCRIPTIONS

PAPITHA

Dec 7, 2015
Hi everybody,
Very glad to meet you all. I am very new to this forum. I am in Madurai right now. I m a teacher. Me and my family are planned to apply for Canadian PR. I have million of questions regarding PR. As a first step, I need to get my transcriptions from my universities. I got my B.Sc., and M.C.A. transcriptions from M.K.University. Now looking forward from IGNOU for my B.Ed., transcriptions. I have sent photocopies, dd and the application form to the university by post, requesting to send it to WES. Will it work??? How long should I wait for this??? and how do I know that they have sent it to WES. Can anybody who is similar to my case help me?.....AWAITING.....

Lalitaz

Dec 8, 2015
Hi, I have sent a request for transcripts along with the DD following the procedures as given in the website. I have confirmation that my DD reached the university. It's almost 2 months now and I am still dark about the status!!! There's no response to my innumerable calls to the university.

Someone who was successful in getting your transcripts, please advise.

PAPITHA

Dec 7, 2015
I came to know that my transcripts reached WES from postal department. As I have two more transcripts from another university, I am going to send it by today.It took 2 months for me too to get from IGNOU. I contacted Regional center regarding this. They really helped me a lot in this and even it happened because of the regional center's steps. So u better contact them and ask for their help.
Regards

sibimathews

Feb 5, 2019
I came to know that my transcripts reached WES from postal department. As I have two more transcripts from another university, I am going to send it by today.It took 2 months for me too to get from IGNOU. I contacted Regional center regarding this. They really helped me a lot in this and even it happened because of the regional center's steps. So u better contact them and ask for their help.
Regards

HI Papitha,

I wanted to send my certificates to IGNou , could you please tell me to which address we have to send ? and what is the process.