+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding gcms notes!pls explain what it means?

Sharanyaa

May 15, 2020
Did anyone apply for gcms notes?I applied last month and received it today. It's a 63 page long Notes. I'm just still confused about what's going on with my application process. My husband have completed and passed the medical. I'm not sure why they are mentioning something like this in the notes.

Client will be advised via decision letter from CIO that : An original upfront Medical report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up-front medical notification information sheet has not been provided. Your relative(s) must complete medical and once completed forward this directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward this information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Did anyone apply for gcms notes?I applied last month and received it today. It's a 63 page long Notes. I'm just still confused about what's going on with my application process. My husband have completed and passed the medical. I'm not sure why they are mentioning something like this in the notes.

Client will be advised via decision letter from CIO that : An original upfront Medical report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up-front medical notification information sheet has not been provided. Your relative(s) must complete medical and once completed forward this directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward this information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.
They never got his medical so resend it. When did he have the medical done?