+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Educational Visa

Aug 15, 2016
Hi

I applied canada educational visa- Sep2016 intake for MBA program in NYIT college - Vancouver. But my visa got rejected.

Notorized Documents submitted:
Academic marks memo( 10th, Inter and Btech( with 12 backlogs completed with in 4years course )
Educational loan letter ( 24Lakhs)
CA letter mentioning all the property details
Medical letter
GIC certificate (5Lakhs)
College tution fees paid receipt ( 2Lakhs)
college admission letter
Ielts certificate( L: 7, R: 6.5, S: 7.5 and W: 5.5 total : 6.5)
Professional work documents( I completed btech in 2009 hence i had all the work experience letters from 2009 to till date all submitted)

I applied for CAIP notes and I got below reason:

Your Proposed Studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications,previous academic performance, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans

I am re-applying for Jan-2017 intake for the same university with additional documents of the extra curricular activities certificates for poor academics and a strong SOP explaining all the reasons and a lawyer letter stating that i will return back to india after my studies.

Will this help in getting the visa.

My Fiancee is in Canada on Study Permit till Oct 2017 .What are the chances for me to go to canada if education is not the case.Please suggest me.

Thanks
Deepika

hemayur

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is not the reason mentioned on CAIPS, kindly advise the actual GMC notes which will let lot of members understand and help better.

I applied for CAIP notes and I got below reason:

Your Proposed Studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications,previous academic performance, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
For one, I think your IELTS scores are too low.

For applicants who plan on studying at the Masters level in Canada, CIC prefers IELTS scores where no individual score is below 6.5. I think you need to rewrite IELTS and score at least 6 in each of the four categories - preferably 6.5.

I would not reapply until you've re-written IELTS and achieved a higher score.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
deepika.vathyam said:
My Fiancee is in Canada on Study Permit till Oct 2017 .What are the chances for me to go to canada if education is not the case.Please suggest me.
The fact your fiancee is in Canada doesn't allow you to apply for any special visa unless you are already common law (to qualify as common law, you must have lived together for at least one year continuously and have proof of this cohabitation).

Once you and your fiancee are married, you will then qualify to apply for an OWP or dependent TRV.

Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for the reply.

We are planning to get married in March 2017 .But I heard that if I apply for visit visa or dependent it will be a direct rejection as my educational visa is rejected before ,becoz this implies that I am planning to get settled in canada. Is this correct ?

scylla said:
The fact your fiancee is in Canada doesn't allow you to apply for any special visa unless you are already common law (to qualify as common law, you must have lived together for at least one year continuously and have proof of this cohabitation).

Once you and your fiancee are married, you will then qualify to apply for an OWP or dependent TRV.

Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for the reply.

Actually college is providing me special english as my band in writing is 5.5 which is included in the MBA course . I even mentioned this point in SOP.

Will this help?

scylla said:
For one, I think your IELTS scores are too low.

For applicants who plan on studying at the Masters level in Canada, CIC prefers IELTS scores where no individual score is below 6.5. I think you need to rewrite IELTS and score at least 6 in each of the four categories - preferably 6.5.

I would not reapply until you've re-written IELTS and achieved a higher score.

gari.dubey

Dec 2, 2016
first thing is NYIT is private university and on top of that you are going with english course and how about rest tution fees apart from 2lacs are you showing in bank account ?

thanks

Aug 15, 2016
Hi

For tution fees i have educational loan letter for 23L and already I paid tution deposite fees of 2L

gari.dubey said:
first thing is NYIT is private university and on top of that you are going with english course and how about rest tution fees apart from 2lacs are you showing in bank account ?

thanks