+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding educational history section

2Canada2016

Aug 7, 2016
Dear friends,

I need some help in education history section.

We will assess XXXX's secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate XXXX's score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.
- I mentioned about my Bachelors and masters degree.

- do I need to mention about my 10h grade and 12th grade in the education history section?
- do I need to attach my marklist from 10th grade and 12th grade in the education document upload section?

As per the below quote from document upload section, I could see only Bachelors, Masters and PhD. Just to confirm with seniors here. Sorry it might be very straight forward. But I don't want to do a silly mistake based on my assumptions.

You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree. Examples of post-secondary education are:

Trade/apprenticeship

Training in a specific trade, such as carpentry or auto mechanics;
Training in a profession that requires formal education but not at the university level (for example, dental technician or engineering technician); or
Training not at the university level for which a certificate/diploma is awarded.
Bachelor’s degree

This is an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate curriculum (also called a baccalaureate). Example: a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education.
Master’s degree

This is an academic degree awarded by a graduate school of a college or university.
Ph.D.

This is the highest university degree, usually based on at least three years of graduate studies and a thesis. Normally, you must have completed a Master’s degree before a Ph.D. can be earned.