+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding courses and colleges

neelmeher

Apr 18, 2019
Hi,

I have done by Bachelors of technology and looking to do any 2 years study courses (international student).
I want to know which are some of the good universities and yet affordable. Apart from MBA., what other courses would add value to a bachelors degree. ?
Which courses would be eligible for the work permit after the study course.
What is the approximate funds that I need to have ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I have done by Bachelors of technology and looking to do any 2 years study courses (international student).
I want to know which are some of the good universities and yet affordable. Apart from MBA., what other courses would add value to a bachelors degree. ?
Which courses would be eligible for the work permit after the study course.
What is the approximate funds that I need to have ?
You have to look at what would be a natural progression based on your degree and your work experiwnce. The degree must lead to career advancement. MBA would be the most logical. Would avoid the MBAs that don’t require GMAT that seem to cater to mostly international students.

neelmeher

Apr 18, 2019
Thanks for your response.
I am open to do MBA as well but im just thinking it would be too expensive.
Please suggest me on the universities which are good and will have good job opportunities after the completion of MBA.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your response.
I am open to do MBA as well but im just thinking it would be too expensive.
Please suggest me on the universities which are good and will have good job opportunities after the completion of MBA.
Very happy to find if you google. If finances are an issue perhaps doing further studies study home, working and applying for immigration may be a better option.

Avoid Canada west, VIU, TRU and a few more.